Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Well the massive lag is one thing and now that there are redstone lamps, we can dump the "redstone powers glowstone" plugin (if we haven't already) and also NoCheat is causing lag, occasionally when im sprinting and jumping, it assumes i am flying/speedhacking and it gets VERY annoying. This happens on almost all servers with NoCheat, and I personally don't like the lag that plugin causes, and I don't think it's worth having massive lagspikes knocking people off trees (happened to me like 5 times while i was working on my treehouse) so I think we should dump that.
Oh, tones of lag

Just absolutely cr*p loads

And all my sheep were taken and raped by lag I think, or herobrine took an interest in the wool market
♨craftermaster♨영 wrote:
we can dump the "redstone powers glowstone" plugin

NUUU! I need Craftbook and Falsebook! The same plugin also des gates and bridges! And I need the glowstone converter- I have a house powered on it!

But i think we should get rid of no-cheat for a while atleast
Well we have redstone lamps, so it takes away the purpose, also when i logged in just now, i found, you cant even jump while going forwards it's absolutely terrible NoCheat is absolutely useless
♨craftermaster♨영 wrote:
Well we have redstone lamps, so it takes away the purpose, also when i logged in just now, i found, you cant even jump while going forwards it's absolutely terrible NoCheat is absolutely useless

This really is only complelty useless, if there is nothing that can be done about the permissions thing, that does not allow you to break the glowstone for dust, while the redstone is active..

If this cant be fixed, Then I 100% that this is complelty useless...

This made not having to spend more hours searching for Glowstone alot easier...
Another little error...

If you ask for a grave at the spawn graveyard, you get banned for who-knows-how-long. I just happened to do this and the bug banned me. I won't bother to make an appeal because I know someone will fix it.
i went to my vault and i fell through it and lost my enchanted stuff and 3 stacks of diamonds please help
agentmetta wrote:
i went to my vault and i fell through it and lost my enchanted stuff and 3 stacks of diamonds please help

361a4c05.jpg

53eadf1c.jpg
Any timetable on SilkSpawner being fixed?
The "/rname" command seems to be gone since the 1.2.3 update <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>