Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Not a really a bug... but can the whole "____ logged in" and "____ left" stop happening? Very annoying lol
Using Red-Stone to make a glowstone generator no-longer works..well it works sometimes...not always, and You can not break them to make glowstone dust like you were able to before..
at 23:04 PDT duckshop failed. All duckshop signs now say <Invalid> even if you relink a sign to a box and click to refresh. You lose your MTC and gain NO items. I tested using my own shops. Of course, I got my MTC back doing so, however I didn't withdraw the items from my own sign. I'm always able to when it is working properly.

As well. Mob spawning is no longer correct. Mobs are now spawning in well lit rooms. I.e. I have a floor that has every other block glowstone. a dash means some box, and x means glowstone.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

And so on, just like that. The walls and ceiling are also lit up similarly. The room is sealed, so mobs can't walk in. Just reporting that mobs spawn in light now, my guess is there's a bug in the spawning script.

Enchantments are lost upon dropping an item (or so it was for me). I accidentally pressed "q" dropping my enchanted sword (I don't care about that, nor do I want a refund for it). I'm reporting this in case someone accidentally drops, say, a silk touch pick axe, which is quite valuable. Everyone don't drop enchanted items, just to be safe.

This is in addition to a few others I've read here (I've encountered some of what other's have stated, as well).
I don't seem to be getting xp for block breaking.

No McMMO xp for breaking ores either.
list of bugs i have found:

sometimes when i do /home i get stuck in a block

/mail read and a few other mail commands are not working.

/color

getting XP for block breaking/placing and doing other stuff is currently not working

seems as all duckshop signs are all invalid.

soulSand to glowstone may glitch out(may be caused by intense lag thats happening at the moment)
The new caps filter. It needs to go, and quick.
JELLYJAMJAR wrote:
The new caps filter. It needs to go, and quick.

+1
placing lava bucket in furnace you do not get bucket back
Doors have Glitched. They have seemingly changed positions; and do not close when Opened.

Also, my 'Exp' Bar no Longer Fills up, and is stuck at EXP Level 12...

Explanation For that Please?
I can't convert gold to iron or diamonds at the bank.

Same result for converting iron or diamonds to gold.