Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Nether Rules
Started by [E] sawine

I don't want to build incase the rules change!

Also

I have two blaze spawners waiting for the spawner plugin to be updated so they can be picked up

Any more news on that?
After 67 people voted, Lawlessness gained the most votes. Guess that means it is lawless
Good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Are we wiping regions in the nether or just leaving it as it is? x
No way, it should be yes or no, or the PVP thing should be combined!!!

mods and admins i bet ANY money can put protections on THEIR STUFF, its always the fucking way!!

great. goodbye awesome nether home, bye wart farm, cos FUCKIN GRIEFERS gunna come along and FUCK IT ALL UP
Zionia wrote:
i personally am not a pvp player much at all, but i do go to the nether for resources regularly. Having the option of pvp on/off is where i would like it to go. As for regions, i would say any regions must be small areas (lot sized about 15x15x5 ish) and only 1 per person. This will prevent portal issues for the most part as a 15x15 area wont really take away a lot of area. This also helps keep the market up for the rare nether-only items as they can no longer be mass-farmed. Of course, netherforts will not be allowed to be protected as that is where the rare items are. This includes the blaze spawners. Having only one area will also make those who want to farm have to make a choise...wars or blazes (if they ever become mineable).

Any spawner under region protection should be removed. there are ways to protect a spawner without it being region protected and this ruins it for others who want to get themselves a few blaze rods.

Whatever the results of this decision, it looks like either a reset or a complete removal of all protections currently in the nether will be involved.

This is really the only solution IMHO.

prevents player v player killing

prevents hoarding

rewards finds and allows for some building.

Well see what the God of the server brings to the dance!

Dim.
Yes it may have the most votes but why did those people vote for it?

Because they don't have the resources them selfs to farm stuff so they just want to steal I from other people

If the nether is officially law less I would like to see an official statement from swaine so if I do steal then I cannot be done for it.
Also

If you make the nether lawless then nether wart will run out and blaze rods

Cos people won't want to farm them at the risk of robbery!

How about at spawn (nether) you sell lots only small and extremely expensive so people can grow nether wart in safety but only in small numbers! Rest of the world is lawless
In my opinion, as soon as the blaze spawners become collectable, reset the nether completely.

No protections, maximum pvp.

I voted for hell.

Fair & square for everyone.

I do know this involves wiping some people's projects.

Well, just so you know, I probably have had the most projects in the Nether on the server. Many of them got griefed since there was a gap in the protection here & there and by purposely making ghasts aim at my structures.

I contacted the mods at the time about the issue and all I got in return was: Griefing is allowed in the Nether, there's no rules.

So let's be consequent and put it on paper.
OkiFool66 wrote:
After 67 people voted, Lawlessness gained the most votes. Guess that means it is lawless

I love the smell of anarchy in the mornings... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f608.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":evil:">:evil:</object>

EDIT: SAWIEN! You make for me new tag?! Darth smash! Darth mad! I just noticed... fine. Whatever. I'm not a piece of meat, though, ya know? You can't just go around manipulating other people's tags... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
use the forum achievement tagmaker for it XD