Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where does your username come from?

Contrary to common belief, my name does not come from Droopy, nor does it come from Droopy Balls.

AnDrew-Drewp-Drupe
But the question is, what is a sawine and a dobs?
TACO

ლಠ益ಠლ

Y U NO LEAVE DIS DEAD???
He is the OP Happy, this one is allowable.

Started out as monkeyracer66 for my gmail waaaaay back in '03, no idea where the hell it came from

Use it for xbl still. Friends of mine changed their names to "OkiPro" or "OkiGunner" because we are all on Okinawa, go figure.

Well, I like to screw around and what not so I started making everything "OkiFool66", the 66 a remnant from monkeyracer66.

And that's how OkiFool66 was created. If there is ANYTHING on the internet from someone named that or monkeyracer66, it is probably me
When Halo 2 was popular to play on XBOX Live sometimes the game would make me host. At the time our only option for a high-speed internet connection was cable downstream, dial-up upstream.

I was always the lag, so I made this name my gamertag (with spaces) so everyone would know.
sorry oki, I won't do it again.
My nickname was born from my attitude to my life.
:warning: Necro Alert!
A friend of mine, Joe Darley, was nicknamed JDarlz as a joke.

Now, my name is Tom Prest, so in similar fashion he started called me TPrezzle - to annoy me.

Oh well I guess it stuck.

It used to be ticker junkie - I really don't know why. Anything on the internet by Tickerjunkie or TPrezzle will be me.

EDIT: Only just saw that this was necro'd. I think the post was deleted, sorry.
A friend of mine and I made up the name while prank calling Taco Bell. We also ended up prank calling his girlfriend's sister, and left several joking messages on her voicemail. Long story short, we almost got the police called on us because her dad took them as threats.