Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where does your username come from?

;3 i am terrible at names my oldest dog is named brownee ( shes a chocolate lab ) and my youngest dog is named fudge ( again a chocolate lab ) and my sister added "no nuts" to brownee's name since she doesnt like nuts in her brownies and brownee is a fat, lazy dog we call her "fat dog" and she responds to it! fudge on the other hand, "ya' little shit get over here" works ;D
Grifff = Gryphon

made it up 7 years ago

hahahaha furries
Chrisseb

Chris = Christian

Seb = Sebastian
mrbaconbitts. If only i knew where the hell this came from. The deepest realms of my mind i suppose.
we all know bacon, you can let it out, your actually the personification of bacon
"DarthZimmeris"

So obviously I like Star Wars, hence the "Darth" title in the first part of my name.

"Zimmeris" is a play on my last name (Zimmer), in an attempt to make it more Sithy and like Palpatine's (Darth Sidious.)

I've used it for nearly seven years. It's my XBOX360, PSN, and Steam account name. I also use it on various forums and boards.

But I'm getting tired of the "Darth," so it will die here in Minecraft, and I'll have to think of something new! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Mine is becuz I want to be a seal when I get older
Electric = blue.

Flames = fire

blue fire= ElectricFlames

or

Electric = a big whoop

Flames = get burn down
f15h3r because my last name is Fisher and I'm dead clever. :/
Weeeeel for me my step bro made my account (and the name), his nick name is hamer because his last name is hamernick and i guess it sounded cool orsomething <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> anyways i like it!!!