Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where does your username come from?

Trollios comes from one of my favorite sayings.

"I've already had my bowl of Trollios today and I don't need another serving from you."
My username...

... comes from nowhere.

Feel trolled? Good.
ehh... why not.

mine started as TheCrimson on a band forum when i was in highschool, suggested by the person next to me based on the song she was listening to by the same name, by atreyu.

that in turn became TheCrimsonX but that was taken on many sites so it became TheCrimsonMaster, and finally to here where i added the x's in hope that no one else would bother with as long a name and that i can hopefully use it on many other sites in the future
My username comes from this.

I changed the 'e' at the end to an 'i' because I'm a winner. And winners do what they want.

Therefore I'm going to have to ask you to please just deal with it.
TacoIcingMan wrote:
Share your interesting or creative responses in the comments section BELOWWW <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Equals 3!! 8D

My name has a small story to go with it.

When I was 11, me and my friend made up a game, where we were warriors! (I was 11, so that was cool. Who needed video games?)

Anyway, we came up with names. I chose "Blade" Cus, I liked swords. Creative right?

Ok, so when I started playing MMO's. (First ever was Nicktropolis..... Ew...) I wanted the creative

and original name Blade! But oddly, somebody had taken it! Who could have foreseen such a disaster? SO I had to think of a name, that involved Blade. But no way was I putting numbers in mah name! Nuuuuuuuh uh! So, after much much thought (I'm so smart) I came up with Bladebrawl. Partially because I fought with swords, and partially because at the time the hottest game out was 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl.'

So, there you go! I spent way too much time writing this, but why not? When else is somebody going to care about my name? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Fettuccini wrote:
My username comes from this.

I changed the 'e' at the end to an 'i' because I'm a winner. And winners do what they want.

Therefore I'm going to have to ask you to please just deal with it.

Fettucini, we have done nothing but try to accommodate you on this server.

I'm afraid this is one demand too many.
Oh I see. I respectfully retract my request for you to deal with my winning ways.
My Username comes from Cold and Dev. Surprised?

Cold because I love snow, ice and cold regions (in real life not in MC..)

Dev because I love to code software and websites.

Yo, that's it.
Literally because I was looking for inspiration when I created my PSN like 5 years ago and just saw a box of revels left over from my B-Day (when I got it) and then I just chose the number 21 cos revels was taken, no surprise there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Then I have just used the same username for pretty much everything else since!
During the late 90's raves were very popular among my demographic.. go to raves= "I wanna be a DJ"

Rave DJ = Disco.. and Kenetic .. as in 1/2 * mass * velocity^2 as in energy due to motion..

anyways.. combine them you get Diskenetic.. pretty damned clever, huh,

but it could be "Dis-" the suffix that modifies a word to mean the opposite of the word.. so "Dis-kenetic" could mean "not moving" which is kinda boring and dumb for a DJ name.. and often requires explanation, so I quit being a DJ

So then people say "Hey disk" as in "disk drive," but not really sure what that means other than I should be afraid of magnets..?

Then after I got back from Iraq, my shiny new XBOX360 needed an XBLA name, so I chose this. Never come across it before, so it works well and I never need any numbers, cuz numbers are hard to remember...

And before I get flooded on XBLA; I am now addicted to MC, and so I never play XBOX.. its currently DisKenected..