Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Where does your username come from?

destroyer because i played a game called war 2 victory and i was known as destroyer9 cause i loved to destroy people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> so on most of my games my username is destroyer1239 or destroyer9.
no, I love it everytime I play GTA IV xD. Maybe we can play a game... PM me your username..
i used to use space10 for my username on most things. then once i signed up for something and it wasn't availiable. So i used agent66 instead. When i signed up for minecraft, both were taken so i combined the two, resulting in spaceagent66.
I used to be the pope, but was kicked out for being too rowdy.
I'm disappointed with this story RowdyPope, I saw this thread on the sidebar, with you as the latest poster, and immediately clicked it in hope of finding soome amazing story of how you smashed up the last church you worked in or at least something more exciting than a one liner stating the obvious. Even if it wasn't real, at least add some flare, ahaha!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Im tom_is_da_best because, well it's true
tom_is_da_best wrote:
Im tom_is_da_best because, well it's true

You like myspace a little too much.
When I was in middle school, I was very into Lord of the Rings (I still am). I found an Elvish name generator online, and the name I got was Ireth (I forget the last name, but whatves). Over the past few years I still love Elvish names but also Greek ones. My first name, Kasandra, is Greek, and overall I think Greek names are just purty <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. So, I thought if I combined Ireth with Athena, the goddess of wisdom and warfare, that it would sound cool. Thus, Irethena was born!
Deimos is the son of Ares and Aphrodite and is the personification of terror.
Palonti was just another name caused by my paranoia. I could be referred to as "Berenn" too.

Palonti came from the time when I was starting to play World of Warcraft. I was generally known as "Palo" back then, because all my characters had "Palo" in them (Pálonti, Palonti, Palodirge, etc.). The times were good when I was a level 85 Death Knight/Warlock. My Death Knight was the second best tank on my server (EU-Vek'nilash) and my warlock was far behind in DPS. Sadly, I never got my hand on the full Heroic T12 set, and quit out of boredom and epiphany. My guild weren't too happy about the quit. Some say they've lost "the one who knew what to REALLY do" and "Big Daddy MK II"... Well, from there raiding in Alliance Vek'nilash was "never the same", according to my guild... and Ragnaros Heroic wasn't beaten until 4.3, people said.

I quit before I came onto Minetown, and what I've realised, it's a good decision in two ways since I got an awesome community to hang with and I ain't wasting mah money.

So, since then Palonti has been my IGN. I love the name, and no doubt it will carry on. I guess it's kind of like my nickname, alias or even a second name that people can refer me to. Your parents choose your name... but no doubt, you can choose your name as well.