Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Eximus -WoW
Started by [E] zαк∂αηк

Zak calm down, I am not "shouting BS" I stated that it could cause problems in the long run. Second, My point was extremely valid, and SORRY I am not an expert on WoW private servers like yourself. I just remembered hearing about a couple private servers of various games being sued and was stating it is a possibility.....If it IS safe to host one, I think it would be a great idea.
Name - My Real Name? Alex. WoW Name I would use: Wizone (Duh)

Age - 14

PvP Or PvE - I do moar PvE than PvP

Spec & Class - RESTO DUDU

Experience ingame - I've played WoW on private servers ever since pre-bc

Ability to use Mumble - OF COURSE NOT.
fuu UR IN !

K , BUT U NEED HORDEEE
Alliance!
Jallaf #TeamJallaf wrote:
fuu UR IN !

K , BUT U NEED HORDEEE

I'll Maek a Troll and Night Elf DuDu But you can kill MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BUMP!!~!
@Zak , Are u able to help us Configurin it?
Mr.Flip wrote:
Zak calm down, I am not "shouting BS" I stated that it could cause problems in the long run. Second, My point was extremely valid, and SORRY I am not an expert on WoW private servers like yourself. I just remembered hearing about a couple private servers of various games being sued and was stating it is a possibility.....If it IS safe to host one, I think it would be a great idea.

haha i was just making a point because saying something radical like that which isnt true could cause people to vote this down, sorry if i came across as aggressive i didnt mean to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Jallaf wrote:
@Zak , Are u able to help us Configurin it?

Configure what? If this launches i will be the one managing it so in-game rates etc will be done by me if thats what your talking about?
What are going to be the rates?
Sawine should throw a Halo CE server on it. It'll won't even affect the server. And it'd be nice to have a Halo server with some decent ping

Then if Halo CE Anniversary releases on the computer, he can just replace it with that. God knows that is where I will be.