Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Junior Moderators
Started by [E] Browse

How about adding people to regions and removing people from regions too? They can't define the regions themselves but can add/remove players only. That would take out a large chunk of the pe's :'P
I think junior Mods should be able to do the mundane stuff, like fixing the Grief PE- s, teleporting, kicking (no ban). Maybe a little more..just to keep stuff flowing and getting rid of the basic PE-s
Call it the Junior mafia
dancraft200 wrote:
danni do you trust me D:

Aha you read what I said wrong D: Im not saying I dont trust people, I trust people easily. I was saying some people do get power hungry so they'd do anything for it.

Lets say if we allowed the assistants flying I can bet you they would be zooming about everywhere xD And that would cause lag to the server if we have a lot of assistants

xx
DanniDorrito wrote:

Lets say if we allowed the assistants flying I can bet you they would be zooming about everywhere xD And that would cause lag to the server if we have a lot of assistants

xx

We would need to create an organizing system for all those flying people.

Would be worse then coordinating 5 Jumbos at the same time.
no one would accept me as a mod D;
Not with an attitude like that.
Attitude?
From the looks of it you don't think highly of yourself.
i Actually Do! But haven't Reveled That much of me yet :/

ill be nice when other people are nice to me *cough*Mircx3*cough*wirezone*cough*stupidguests*cough*luigi_best*cough**chokes from alot of *coughing*