Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Junior Moderators
Started by [E] Browse

Agreed with browse
heiwashin wrote:
No worries guys, something along the lines has already been planned and is expected to be implemented shortly after the new server comes up

I hope to god this plan doesn't give too much power to members, I don't trust half of you.

since shit that has happen in the past with past staff members.
GACKT wrote:
heiwashin wrote:
No worries guys, something along the lines has already been planned and is expected to be implemented shortly after the new server comes up

I hope to god this plan doesn't give too much power to members, I don't trust half of you.

since shit that has happen in the past with past staff members.

I agree, people get power hungry.

I think mod assistants will get very basic things that they cant do loads of damage with.

They shouldnt get fly, making regions, making warps and maybe even /ban. Thats what the mods would be for.

They would be there to help prevent and stop arguments, answer common questions, help with adding people to regions, help people with simple things like setting up lifts, bridges and shops.

The ones that prove they can do that would get to become mods <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Honestly thats what the mods and admins are for I dont really see too much use in a lower position as much as a higher one like super mod
Older mods be super mods, KingMark, Radical, Okifool, etc.
Ya I never thought they should have many things the general public doesn't. The main thing they have that will help others is their knowledge
i agree here with danni, and browse. the junior mods should not be able to fly if they cant do protections. and it would lag alot if they could spawn things. i think everyone has the same kind of idea about what they should and should not be allowed to do. and it sounds pretty perfect to me.
danni do you trust me D:
I vouch on pretty much /mute /kick /tp and thats pretty much it
yea Gatschet is right and /jail I'd say