Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Junior Moderators
Started by [E] Browse

Maybe for players that have been around longer than others?
Like me ;D
that would be awesome speficially those of us that were here before server went ptp those people are the true vets none of these people that joined around july, that dont make you a vet, put 9 months-a year that makes you a vet in my eyes
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> i is 10 months!

but yea, id really like to contribute more, and since ive been unable to donate and my multiple mod apps get constantly turned down, this seems like a good way todo more

If anything I would say have super mods. Someone who can maybe spawn items as well. Maybe a few other things. For the best most trusted mods. Although lately there is no one on the staff all of us dont trust. Unlike before.

Edit: Its at the bottom of the list however. Need to get new server up first
Reggief wrote:
If anything I would say have super mods. Someone who can maybe spawn items as well. Maybe a few other things. For the best most trusted mods. Although lately there is no one on the staff all of us dont trust. Unlike before.

Edit: Its at the bottom of the list however. Need to get new server up first

understandable. I'll keep my eyes out for updates!
So if this "assistant- mod" idea happens, Would we need a new thread for applications? Like deleting the mod application and making a assistant mod application thread, then after getting ranked to a assistant mod they can be promoted to a Normal mod. Kinda like trial mod :3
Good ideas! There is so much changing so fast right now between the server and the game. Also there are a lot of ideas and plans that are being discussed. All of this is slowly working towards making the server better. At times it may seem like we are making no progress, but we really are. Sawine and other staff are constantly working behind the scenes.

Keep the ideas coming! We need to constantly keep working to make this the best server.
walmartstalker wrote:
So if this "assistant- mod" idea happens, Would we need a new thread for applications? Like deleting the mod application and making a assistant mod application thread, then after getting ranked to a assistant mod they can be promoted to a Normal mod. Kinda like trial mod :3

Yes to the second part but i don't believe they should delete the regular mod application thread because it wont be a requirement to go from junior mod to real mod. But may be encouraged
Okay but one question will the 'junior mods' be able to fly/speed?

I support this!