Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

IGN: craftermaster

i want to join the faction!
Hey, can you please reapply with the method others used? It gives us some information that's really really useful to the faction government, thanks!
Hi! Me and my friend are new to the server, and we would like to join the faction!

My info:

In-game name: Grimble_Grumble

How many hours you usually play per day: 1-1.5

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Farming, sniping, mining

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Director of mining. I know all the different ways to mine depending on what youre trying to get (shaft mining, quarry mine etc...) and I think that would help me do well in this position.

What you can contribute to our faction: Great sniping skills, a really quick farm builder (I specialize in underground and auto farms), and a good miner as well. I'lll be able to get a lot of cobblestone for the faction.

My friend's info:

In-game name: Arnold_Layne

How many hours you usually play per day: 1

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Mining, Architect, Close combat fighting

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Praetor. He has experience in tactical games, and knows his stuff when it comes to war tactics.

What you can contribute to our faction: He'll be good for if the faction ever goes to war, he can build things pretty fast, and he knows all the basics of mining.
Hello,

I'm new as well and I would like to join the faction.

In-game name: elithemage

How many hours you usually play per day: 1-2

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style: Engineering, Building,

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: No position in general.

What you can contribute to our faction: I can learn new skills very fast, I'm fairly proficient with redstone, I know the basics of mining.
You 3 are accepted, as for government positions, me and pomp will have to reorganize the whole systembsoon, and there will be tryouts for popular positions, and these will be on leadership, organization, and other relevant skills/traits
In-game name: ericdraven88

How many hours you usually play per day: 1-3 (sometimes more)

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Miner / Builder (not great at designing, but I am quick and efficient when following a schematic.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Not particularly....

What you can contribute to our faction: I like to think that I am someone that make's an effor to be as helpful as I can when i'm able to be, I would also like to maybe be some kind of diplomat / morale person depending on what the needs of the faction are.
Accepted! Welcome to Valor
nebula8

4 hours a day

i am a good miner and forester

i have no specif role i want the most

i can be a good miner and possible diplomat. i am also a good builder but im not good at fighting
In-game name: Alec1996

How many hours you usually play per day: 1-2

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Builder, Fighter

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: No, I'm not interested in government.

What you can contribute to our faction: Assistance with grunt work such as building; fighting; and moral support.
Thanks for applying! Welcome to Valor