Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

In-game name: Nseven

How many hours you usually play per day: 2 to 4

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): PvP, farming and architect

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: not at this moment

What you can contribute to our faction: active and loyal will add the empire in any and all ways possible
In-game name: purekorova

How many hours you usually play per day: 2-4

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): miner, pvper, architect

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: none at the moment

What you can contribute to our faction: active member willing and ready to help on any current projects and will fight valiantly in any upcoming wars, will gather and contribute needed resources to better the faction
Heya guys,

Thought I'd give an update...

I am still around, just am only on a notebook PC, which lags a lot, and it's taking me ages to type this, 'cos it keeps lagging & missing some words/letters because it keeps freezing on me.

I have Skype, but that makes my notebook crash.
^ legendary

You 2 that applies, welcome
thanks, do you know of any open plots in one of your cities?
Remember guys, if you would like to become a fighter or soldier in the Empire, please apply on the official Valorian Legion thread located here, http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1187146-valorian-legion.

This makes organizing and replying to applications much easier for jthm02 and myself, thanks.
ive been working on new stuff for the wiki, im looking for candidates for a Valor Logo/Crest try to stay close to what the current ones are.

wiki URL http://mc.minetown.net/wiki/index.php/Valor

I iwll be setting up the

Territorium Cohortis

or our Police force, jobs of the Cohortis will be to enforce faction territoial laws, fix greifs, repo unathorized construction etc.

DO NOT APPLY YET

i am not ready to really get that organized completely yet
I've been repairing a bit of Oasis the past few days. I've noticed that griefers have just taken out a lot of the glass and parts of buildings. Just like to help.
In-game name:Spubhead1234

How many hours you usually play per day:4 to 5 hours( depending on school)

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Averege on

most skills, but like farming most

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Minister of agriculture,

but any job will suffice

What you can contribute to our faction: I usually make the back of my house a farm, so I'll gladly donate any food

I don't need.
In-game name:Zachary838

How many hours you usually play per day:4-6

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc):Open

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:any thing reason im not picky

What you can contribute to our faction:My time my life my valor my honor my home and any thing that i can do