Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

We still have the skyscraper we never finished... :L
In-game name: Peokou

How many hours you usually play per day: 2-3 more on weekends.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Combat. Can mine and build but i dont like to but am willing to if needed.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:I am good in strategy so maybe some sort of leader of soldiers

What you can contribute to our faction:Another soldier as well as a helping hand when needed.
In-game name: Peokou

How many hours you usually play per day: 2-3 more on weekends.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Combat. Can mine and build but i dont like to but am willing to if needed.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:I am good in strategy so maybe some sort of leader of soldiers

What you can contribute to our faction:Another soldier as well as a helping hand when needed.
hey pompous i have been unbanned and would once again like to join the valorian empire.and i see you have internal security open i would like to take charge of that position and the mayor of any town that is free.See you ingame

Cauldweller
Peokou you have been accepted, welcome to Valor! As stated before, I will assign your rank once the server is updated to 1.9.

Cauldweller, you have been granted the position of Magistrate of Security, server the Empire well. I will see if there are any openings for mayors once I start playing again.
I had a look at oasis

It has no protection

Will you get some?
Yes I will once it is finished, as I currently do not know what the exact dimensions of the city will turn out to be.
Ok thanks
Hi there. Wondering if I could possibly apply to join valor?
In-game name:

Jake12121

How many hours you usually play per day:

About three depending on school and stuff.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc):

I am pretty good at mining and I love to build castles and forts.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:

I would say some kind of building position, but I am not sure if I am good enough. Otherwise none in particular.

What you can contribute to our faction:

Work and 50% of gems and building materials.