Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

jthm02 wrote:
srry, it sounded like he wsa saying hey, give me some wool and ill build something epic, it wasnt clear that he would be helping valor. and i asked for a private message.

also jarks is in the dark crusaders or whatever.
He's applied to join us, and I think he said he wasn't in Dark Crusade...
Pompous Lemer theramore is ready to be populated may I speak with you soon about it.
way to spell lemur wrong, briggers i was reading dark crusades thread, they he said he was cancelling his valorian request.
Sorry for the problem but Jarkos applied to join my faction at the same time so I told him to delete one of the applications because it would be stupid when both of us say yes and he would be in 2 factions. Although I didn't tell him to delete yours or mine I just said to delete one of those. Anyway if you want him you can take him, although another person in our faction is valuable but as you are our allies and he applied for you first then you can take him if you want or we can do a cross-faction member for him, meaning that he belongs to both of our factions.
He can choose and i see he decided to say on your threead that he'd be cancelling the valorian application.
We don't do cross-faction memberships, so you can have him. You guys need members more than us at the moment anyway.
Thank you Pompous we don't really want to do the cross-faction memberships either.
I'm not going to be active for a while, because I haven't got my awesome PC anymore & I don't have internet (unless I'm round a friend's house) and MC doesn't work on my laptop.
Haaa guys I'm back and I have returned as a goldfish. Did I leave? I have faint memories. If I did, I wants back in. No pressure.

> : D

GODDAMN SMILIES SCREWEN WIV MAH FAIC

EDIT: I taik dat bahk. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I'm not ready to commit maself to a faction just yet
Welcome back c:

Missed ya dude.