Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Awesome

Double fully auto TNT cannon

11 shots each!!!!
IGN: Fatbelly

I usually play 2-3 hours a day. More on weekends. Sometimes work gets hectic and I have to remain offline for a few days. Generally I am always on at least 3-4 times a week.

As far as specific government jobs? Well I don't have crazy aspirations, but I specialize in lumber procurement, and paper manufacture. I'm pretty handy

at building things, and I like to design Buildings, and compounds.

As mentioned above, I can provide vast amounts of any wood related object in the game. Also paper, sugar, and books. I can also provide project labor for Faction projects, as I don't mind spending time working on those kind of things.
In-game name: Owl_7

How many hours you usually play per day: 5-10 hours a week

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): I prefer play based around magic; enchanting items, making potions and building wizard towers, but I can play any role in the game if needed.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I currently do not seek a government position but may consider it in the future.

What you can contribute to our faction: I can supply the faction with resources (mainly potions and enchanted items), I can fight for the faction and I can build for the faction.
TheWiseWizardOwl wrote:

In-game name: Owl_7

How many hours you usually play per day: 5-10 hours a week

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): I prefer play based around magic; enchanting items, making potions and building wizard towers, but I can play any role in the game if needed.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I currently do not seek a government position but may consider it in the future.

What you can contribute to our faction: I can supply the faction with resources (mainly potions and enchanted items), I can fight for the faction and I can build for the faction.

If you like to make potions join the technical development centre.

We provde equipment like potions, enchanted equipment and redstone stuff

Also

I am beginning a big farm project. It will farm the ingredients for all potions and I will be happy to give any left over produce.
In-game name: NathanGrin

How many hours you usually play per day: I play nearly every day.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc:( Excellent farmer and miner. I'm good at architecture as well.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I have no specific government position wanted. I prefer to follow others at this moment.

What you can contribute to our faction: I will contribute as much ores/materials as I can. I always keep a large amount of food with me, so food should be no problem.
BARNEY626 wrote:

If you like to make potions join the technical development centre.

We provde equipment like potions, enchanted equipment and redstone stuff

Also

I am beginning a big farm project. It will farm the ingredients for all potions and I will be happy to give any left over produce.

lol since when is there a techy department.

and im goingto be back ont he server for abit, i hope, depends what the community is like now.
weel.... ef that, all my chest dissapeared along with all my stuff.
ive actually decided to comeback anddo a little cleening up of the faction a bit. noticed a lto fo random crap in Old Valor. so you can expect some new stuff i the future for once.

P.S. anyone that has applied but hasnt been acepted yet, welcome to valor.
Thanks for accepting mate. Appreciated.
Agenda:

Get my crap back

Old Valor Upgrades (fix up griefs, get rid of snow on roads, clean up old buildings that dont need to be there)

New faction policies, review of land claims, etc.

Get a faction channel

finish projects/get supplies (oasis, J&P Center)

New Haven (norhaven upgrades)

all help and supplies would be greatly appreciated, please PM me if you would like to help or want more details

JT, Consul