Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Thank you! ( I'm trying everything I can to get unbanned )
In-game name: Papajon

How many hours you usually play per day: About 3 hours a day, except on Thursdays and Fridays I can't play; sometimes I play more on Monday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): I play in the survival multiplayer style, mining, farming, and building are all skills I practice. I'm willing to help with public projects and supply the Republic with farmed resources.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Citizen; I don't have the time to contribute anything to the faction other than being a basic, supporting member who just wants to have fun.

What you can contribute to our faction: I imagine anything my faction should need of me.
In-game name:mastergrave117

How many hours you usually play per day:2 to 6 hours

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc):fighter and gatherer

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?:Just a citizen because I want to be in this faction, but I am not a great leader.

What you can contribute to our faction:I can help with projects and gather resources.
n-game name: usca1158

How many hours you usually play per day: 2 to 3 hours

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): builder, miner

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Not sure on a position at the moment but once I get in and going im definitely interested in a position

What you can contribute to our faction: build, gather resources, fight
Accepted, Welcome to the Valorian Empire!

Currently we are awaiting the 1.9 release and the new world before we start constructing the new Valor.

We will be calling all to help wiht resource collection and construction of the first city, etc.
What can I help to supply with? I have tons of wood and stone
Well, were going to be making 1-2 whole new cities when the new world comes out.
Heya guys.

Thought I'd give you an update:

The Good News... I currently have gotten internet back again (YAY!) , so can now help out again.

The Bad News... My main desktop PC is still broke (haven't yet sold it to get money for a new one) and my laptop can't run MC (it lags heavily). So therefore I can't really help much unless I go round a friend's and use his PC.
In-game name: technoalpha

How many hours you usually play per day: anywhere from 0-2.5 hours, but usually around 1

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): miner, farmer, architect, redstone engineer

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I would be happy to be placed in any government position that will not consume all of my time.

What you can contribute to our faction: I can help with inter-faction relations (see-below) and advancement of technology.

Notes: I am the Alphasenator (highest ranking official) of a small, but growing faction know as the PSS (Pa Sulmansinar Sprantillianerelab (The Unification of Sprantillia)). I wish to create some sort of alliance between our two factions, as I recognize and respect Valor as one of the most powerful factions in Minetown. I only wish to join if my title and power in my own faction will be respected, as a sort of dual citizen. Please contact me in-game, so that we can complete some sort of agreement.

Just to let you know, we are also allied with the Faction of Forward, in case this poses an issue. I hope that it does not.

Thank you for your consideration.
Not at all! We would love to make a alliance with you! Please contact Pompous Lemur for any questions or concerns.