Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Valorian Intelligence Agency is back in business boys >=)
If you want to have look around Valor, do /warp valor and there will be a warp board in front of you, this leads to the original cities/locations in Valor. Alternatively, you can walk down the road which will lead you all the way to Fort Valor and Norhaven.

You can also do /warp ariathas or /warp oasis to check out South Valor.
Can i apply to be mayor of oasis
No, sorry, as the up-coming capital of our faction, I would like to manage it. I may appoint you as Manager of the Military District once it is completed though if you want. It would be kind of a co-mayor position where you would control the development of the district.
yep that is awesome r ther any other towns i can be mayor of
I have a couple towns open but I need to check first with the previous owners to see if they are returning any time soon. If you want, you could found a town in one of our provinces, just tell me where first.
Can I be Minister of Foreign Relations?
i would like to build azimuth and be the mayor
does Valor still own Katyusha, that city had potential.
Natedog, you are accepted as Minister of Foreign Relations, serve the empire well!

Cauldweller, I still need to check with the former owner Eissaye to see if he has any plans with it, otherwise yes you can manage it.

Jthm, yes we do but it is renamed Brighton and SpaceNarwhal is the mayor, although I don't think he plays anymore.