Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

In-game Name: grantv9

How may hours do I play? 3-4

Skills in the game: mining, engineering, and (sometimes) pvp stuff

Specific Government Position: Anything with building (traps, buildings, etc.)

What can i contribute? Anything you want.
IGN: craftermaster

Hours i play: 6-7

Skills: building, redstone, planning events, buildings, etc.

Specifig gov. position: sub-leader, builder, engineer, etc.

contributes? building new buildings, new branches of government, an alliance with my soon-to-be faction (we have no members) Community Craft Miners Union
Grantv, I believe you have already been accepted, if not, welcome to Valor!

Craftermaster, sorry but we do not accept multi-factioners, so choose either your own faction or Valor.
im leaving valor guys c yas in game

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
okay then, i choose valor over community
ok craftermaster, cauldweller, c ya then.
ok so am i in valor?
yes you are welcome!
thanks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Major Announcement!

Because of Valor's immense growth in the past few weeks it has come to the attention of the consul, jthm02, that a better communication network is required.

Therefore, Valor now has a center of information and communication at its new website.

virtus.enjin.com/registration

your enjin (minetown) account is already connected to the host, when you enter the site you will need to 'Join' the site via a button labeled 'Join Website' then you will have to go through registration.

All valorian members please join the site (and fill out the registration form), new applicants, please apply there from now on.

Thank-You

jthm02, consul of the Valorian Emprie