Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Yeah, The UF isnt a faction
jthm02 wrote:
UF is an organization not a faction, like the CRF was, 3 factions in a mega alliance. HS is just the main organizer of the association.

Ah, got it.
Valor would be glad to have an alliance with your faction. You will have the economical and political support of Valor, as well as military support in times of war. We will also expect your faction to offer us support in the same way.
WTF pompous, they aren't a faction lol. They are like CRF.
He has his own faction you know.
I really want to join valor I have sent an application on the valor site and it has been approved but I want to join in game hopefully soon i will be able to also I have a small town called ecoville which I would like to add to your empire tell me if this can be arranged. Ty

-joemaster-
Couldn't you have posted this on our website? Anyway, sounds good, we are in need of more land.
I have an area picked out for Valor's free lots in Espero City, as well as a reserved lot for a recruitment office or embassy if you guys would like! Build big beautiful things in this city <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thanks jpk, pompous will probably be the one building the embassy, othwrwise ill start sending members to build nice houses
ok, wildcat_brass aka sgt fenix here, i made a massive creation in singleplayer, i wanna make it in game on server in one of the Valorian cities, HOWEVER, due to the amount of materials needed to make it i require many workers to gather them for me, otherwise the construction would take weeks. It is a massive tomb like structure that took me alone on singleplayer three weeks to gather materials, and about a week 2 construct. i would like to ask you all if you can, to start gathering, i need a massive open area for the construction site, and i guarantee the end product will leave you stricken with awe. The tomb applies venetian, roman, egyptian, and many more types of architecture to achieve its glorious outlook. If you are interested in helping, here is a list of what i am going to need, and i need a ton of it!

Sandstone

Cobblestone

NetherBrick

SmoothStone Slabs

Nether Fences

Glowstone

Vines,

Glass

Lapiz blocks

about 10 lava buckets

Cobblestone Stairs

Smoothstone Bricks

Further materials will be needed as i determine what else i need for construction!

Citizens of Valor! Help collect these items for me to make a monument unlike any other!