Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

I have made the following changes to names of some towns/cities/provinces:

"Norhaven" (city) renamed "Portus Aquilonis"

"Oasis" (city) renamed to "Aeternus"

"Eastshire" (city) renamed to "Orientem"

"North Regnium" (city AND province) renamed to "Regnium Aquilonis"

"South Valor" (province) renamed to "Prima Virtus"

"Old Valor" (province) renamed to "Gravida Virtutis"

"Pandarian Isles" (province) renamed to "Pandarian Insulae"

Also, I have created a new province "Territorium Capitale". This province consists of the entire jurisdictional area of the capital city Aeternus. It is governed by whoever is the Emperor at the time being (currently myself) and is where the governing body of Valor rules from. It's capital is of course Aeternus.

So if any of these name changes applies to a town you have mayor-ship over, please change informational signs, warps, and anything else to match the new names.
I'm not a supporter of these changes.... I think the cities and provinces over 10 months old shouldn't be changed as they have been that way for a long time.

I think that we should save the latin for the new world.

Old valor itself is a big heritage site, I don't think we should just suddenly switch all the names of these ancient locations.

And i think the capital territory is dumb, just keep the whole thing south valor, it sounds like we are turning into the USA or something (eww)
I'm sorry I didn't realize you were emperor <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Just sayin, all those names are a bit of a mouthful. If those are the warps, I feel sorry for your faction.
Im sorry who's been active on the server for the past month while the emperor sits at dairy queen and checks the website for updates.

Also I will choose the name for norhaven and old valor if it comes to it, for the reason happyworm stated. Directly transating is dumb and port aquis is a ridiculous name.
The warps don't have to be the full name, they can be shortened. And Eissaye and I will talk about good names for Norhaven and Old Valor seeing as you don't like it too much.
Okay I think I'm going to keep the city names as they are right now. I am only going to change the province names to something more roman sounding.
I think changing them is a good idea, but I'd suggest changing the warps, or coming up with a shortened form for the warps - makes it easier to remember them.
In-game name: krimin_killr21

How many hours you usually play per day: 1.5 weekdays 4-5 weekends but more In summer.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Miner, soldier, diplomat, redstoneist.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Ambassador If you need one.

What you can contribute to our faction: A devoted worker willing to do whatever will most benefit the faction. If I am to be a miner I will give the vast majority of my ores once I'm settled. As a soldier I would server the emperor without question. I devote myself to my cause, whatever it may be.
Please sign up by filling out the application on: This Website.