Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

In-game name: Bonkfire

How many hours you usually play per day:1-2 if schoolwork allows

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): I am a miner I am capable of running large strip mine operations.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I would like to run a mine not all the mines just one. I would strip mine so i would also be able to fucntions as a quarry providing ample amounts of cobblestone for the empire. My strip mines run at multiple depths providing iron and coal as well as gold diamonds and other rarities.

What you can contribute to our faction: 50% of all coal 50% of all iron and redstone, 75% of all gems and gold. You provide the tools and a few men (4-5) and I provide what ever you need.

Also I can build strongholds but i prefer to run and work mining operations.
where
what do you mean where
oh its me bonkfire again i guess the position i would be applying for would be foreman of mining operations please.
Alright you are accepted for now as a miner, I'll see if the position you want is open and if so then you can be foreman of mining operations.

Also be sure to apply at our faction site, http://virtus.enjin.com/
ok where do i go to get my equipment and the where is the mine
i meet you in game
Greetings pompus lemur, Im the leader of The Construct, and i would like to make an alliance with your great faction.

We have 3 towns (and one under construction underwater).

Regards from the Construct
HS1342 wrote:
Greetings pompus lemur, Im the leader of The Construct, and i would like to make an alliance with your great faction.

We have 3 towns (and one under construction underwater).

Regards from the Construct

The leader of The Construct AND the UF? That doesn't work.
UF is an organization not a faction, like the CRF was, 3 factions in a mega alliance. HS is just the main organizer of the association.