Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Thanks NathanGrin, any help is appreciated.

Spudhead, you have already been accepted as agricultural minister, welcome to your new position. As minister of agriculture, you will be in charge of managing Valor's farms and farmers and ensuring the empire has enough food stored to feed our nation.

Zahary, you have granted citizenship into the empire, welcome!
thank you emperor
n-game name: Jake12121

How many hours you usually play per day: About three depending on school and stuff.

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): I am pretty good at mining and I love to build castles and forts.

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I would say some kind of building position, but I am not sure if I am good enough. Otherwise none in particular.

What you can contribute to our faction:

Work and 50% of gems and building materials and military service.
Well, I have bad news. I just logged in and Oasis is destroyed. Someone griefed everything. There's lava pouring out of the glass sphere, and large holes all around the base of it..
I had fixed up some of the holes done, but I'll have to get someone to remove the lava. It's just everywhere..
Make a petition and ask for mod help next time
Alright, thanks for letting me know Jt.
hay, Pompous_Lemur, i heard you were setting up the Valorian leagon how do i join
Oasis got griefed again with water but I'm trying to fix it.
The Legion is already set up, to apply just visit the official thread under the "Faction Recruitment" sub-forum.

Thanks Jake, hopefully an mod/admin can help find out who is greifing the city.