Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

In-game name: rye8505

How many hours you usually play per day: Alot

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Pvper if I don't lag, sorta good at mining <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Not at the moment

What you can contribute to our faction: Loyalty and defense for the faction.
Welcome to valor rye!
Notice!

Currently me and pomp are working on modernizing Valor's policies and government and just so you all know. Me and pomp are becoming more active because there will be a new world coming out soon. Valor will be returning there. We wont be working ont he main world anymore once the new one comes out because we've just decided that we want a fresh start.

so dont be dissapointed when your work on the main world is useless to us.

also could everyone in valor post here saying that they are int eh faction, i want an official list.
Sorry but imam not prepared to work in the new world.

I am out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Disregard what jthm02 said about not working in the main world, as we will still be active in both worlds once the new one comes. What I plan on doing is stopping expansion in the main world and instead founding all new cities or towns in the new, fresh world. We will still work on existing cities and projects in the main world, so if you don't want to work in the new world you can still be a member of Valor and help finish outstanding projects in the main world.
Ok i am back in
I just started so I got nothing important haha:) so ill work in the most poular Valor world.
Any projects I should be doing?
In-game name: LWJM19

How many hours you usually play per day: Weekdays: 2 - 3 hours, Weekends: 6 - 8 hours

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Miner

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: Treasurer/Political Advisor/Judiciary Official/Attorney. Because I am interested in Politics and law.

What you can contribute to our faction: A smart, young individual that is willing to further your Factions political prowess as well as increase your wealth.
Rye, for now I am basically redoing protections and repairing griefed areas in the factions, but once that is done I will continue work on Oasis, our capital.

LWJM19, you have been accepted, welcome to Valor! There is currently an opening as Quaestor, as our previous one is now inactive as far as I know. The Quaestor is basically in charge of economics and managing the factions wealth and resources. I will soon construct a faction treasury house where we will keep all our communal resources, you will be in charge of that once it is complete. If you are interested just reply here or PM me.