Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Valorian Empire
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

In-game name: Owl_7

How many hours you usually play per day: 1 or 2

Your skills in Minecraft/Playing style (eg. farmer, miner, architect, etc): Im a decent architect, great miner, can farm, but my favorite thing to do is supply magical items and potions. Will play the role of either a dwarf or Wizard

Is there a specific government position you would like to be considered for? Why?: I would like to be considered as The Valorians Empires Head of Magic, supplying the Valorian army with enchanted weapons armor and potions to aid them in battle aswell as dealing with Valor's magical affairs. Maybe I could start a Valorian mages guild.

What you can contribute to our faction: I can contribute building materials, enchanted weapons, valuable ores, a good leader and a good fighter.
Accepted! Welcome to valor!
yay! thanks Jt
btw, the Fort Valor gate wont open
jthm02 wrote:
BARNEY626 wrote:

If you like to make potions join the technical development centre.

We provde equipment like potions, enchanted equipment and redstone stuff

Also

I am beginning a big farm project. It will farm the ingredients for all potions and I will be happy to give any left over produce.

lol since when is there a techy department.

and im goingto be back ont he server for abit, i hope, depends what the community is like now.

When you approved my app for head of Tecnical development
Lol, I don't remember that, but thats fine for now, when the new world.comes out were gonna reorganize the faction a bit. Owl we know I think craftbook changed reestone support a little while ago and we haven't changed it yet
I will build my potions farm in main world

So can not use it in new world
guys ive found a great place of land its massice mountains that are amazingly rendered do u guys want to use them
Could build a secret base there!
Sorry for being inactive on the forums guys, I've been busy with other things. I also currently have a problem with my computer's wireless adapter which means I can't even have a connection to the internet for 5 minutes. Once I fix it I will be back on more often. For now just take orders from jthm02, thanks.