Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

What made you change your mind on RPGplugins?
Yes! Give me something to work for and a reason to play!
Goldengm wrote:
What made you change your mind on RPGplugins?

There is not only MCMMO in the plugins list and I do not really changed my mind on it. Some features sounds nice, but I still think that its not the "essence" of minecraft and I'd prefer to wait for 1.8 to see the official adventure update, and from there starting to add plugins for RPG.
I read through the ones you shared, I like:

xLevel

because of the awesome classes (mainly magician, in most games I'm the magic class)

LevelCraft

because of all the nice skills, I really like the dexterity because it lets you run faster and fall further, and the forgery would be nice because it acts like the enchanter from the Aether mod (can repair tools)

but I hate the constuction skill, it says what blocks you can place and you have to level up to place higher blocks :/

and I do like the MineQuest one, but only for the quests :3
archers FTW!!!!
I dont think so. id rather not have "Skills" because it'd turn Minetown into another MMORPG. Minecraft is a place to build and to set your imaginations free, if we put in skills then the building will never be used. Minecraft should stay Minecraft not MineLevelCraft. They called it that for a reason. I'd rather keep it without skills.
Sawine, don't use Mcmmo. Its really laggy and has a few bugs. Not worth the ram usage
Jval, sorry, but I'm sure buildings would still be built

thats one of the main things with MC, why would skills change it? It would probably lower the buildings being built, but other than that not much. And it's not called MineBuildCraft
IK its not called that, but if its called minecraft what would you build with the things crafted.

People would be more focused on leveling.