Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP Revamp Poll
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

@929797 wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa hold your horses and don't blow out your sphincter.
Quote:
there is currently a bank chest that allows you to store a limited amount of items at the admin shop.

Remove dis.
@213781 wrote:
Can you specify what you mean and where?

He means the Bank chest (enderchest) located in the Admin Shop at Spawn. I also believe this bank should be removed and no other storing perks added. The point of PvP is raiding and it takes away from the rewards of raiding. I think everyone had more fun (Except when you were being raided) when there was no way to store your items in a safe spot, before Enderchests were added to the game.
Thanks for the quick reply <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
WhatItDo wrote:
The original plan was to bring in the build team but if we have time we can make it an event.

I completely forgot there was a build team. That would probably be a much better option than an event . <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I also forgot to mention that the slowness II that's on by default when carrying buildings would be really inconvenient, and most people would probably prefer for it to be disabled.
WhatItDo wrote:
We have not talked about this yet as a team but im sure someone had brought up an idea of having a main bank like the ones in any other server, built into the main spawn of the server, it would be a safe zone where players can teleport at anytime with the exception of being in combat.

I'm not too sure what you mean by a main bank, but I'm personally against any sort of storage that makes your items un-stealable.
Hey, everyone was saying how all they wanted was the Gathering skills. What do you like about those skills? Was it the special drops you get from them, or special abilities such as giga-breaker?
@2901096 wrote:
Hey, everyone was saying how all they wanted was the Gathering skills. What do you like about those skills? Was it the special drops you get from them, or special abilities such as giga-breaker?

Both.
The only part I like about it is the special abilities. The special drops make it too easy to get diamonds and other good items.
@2576862 wrote:
The only part I like about it is the special abilities. The special drops make it too easy to get diamonds and other good items.

I was thinking about limiting drops, and removing a few such as diamonds from dirt.
Thank you to everyone who made their vote. We will be taking the preferred choice and using your suggestions based on the type of pvp and using those to put into the server for the new revamp! This thread will remain open for as long as you guys have suggestions. From here on the revamp begins!
When the revamp will be done?? Any dates?
No specific date as of now. Sorry, well let y'all know soon!
d29d184b5d.png

#Pvprevamp

Jokes, lol

<3 you sawine + Admins <3