Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP Revamp Poll
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

The cool idea about the adventurisitic idea is that these bases players or Clans can make will be more like small castles where each basic schematic will have a gate that is breakable by all players what ever way they do it, and once inside they would be able to take over once all enemies are wiped out.

This very intricate plugin is actually a full plugin by itself, It is known as a download and play plugin where once installed, all it takes is a restart to make it functional.
The RPG plugin is going to be broken as fuck
Honestly i feel the same way. Although i think it is kind of an interesting and neat idea i only see it causing allot of problems.
Superflat. No block breaking. Death by fist.
I'm a little out of the loop as to why mcmmo must go. i have never had a problem with and I have no idea what problem's anyone else could be having with it. when we had it on minetown main it was great. and i was very sad to see it go.
@775624 wrote:
I'm a little out of the loop as to why mcmmo must go. i have never had a problem with and I have no idea what problem's anyone else could be having with it. when we had it on minetown main it was great. and i was very sad to see it go.

People will just boost ever fighting skill to the max, making it much harder for new players to fight back from an OP McMMO God.

Some of the skills also need to be nerfed, such as fishing. This process takes a lot of time according to Danny, who did it last time. Unfortunately his changes were reset.

I too liked McMMO for a while, but it gets boring when fighting people that no-life it and max out their skills.
How about having only the gathering skills?
@556376 wrote:
How about having only the gathering skills?

That might work out. I do like some of the perks about McMMO, such as treasure from dirt. One of the problems after the reset several months ago was the Fishing skill, the treasure was a little too good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I remember you were able to "fish" creepers for heaps of gunpowder!

I think that ability was called "shake".

= How we got our massive stock of TNT.
@556376 wrote:
I remember you were able to "fish" creepers for heaps of gunpowder!

I think that ability was called "shake".

= How we got our massive stock of TNT.

Yeah... If we do decide to have part of McMMO active, that might have to be nerfed a tad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>