Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PvP Revamp Poll
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

@4434737 wrote:
I think you should just get rid of pvp I mean like no one plays on it and its just using RAM so I mean just use that Ram to make a better server then that. That's my idea of the pvp revamp

lol

Grr, I don't play on the PvP server quite often, I always talk to Milk about it but, I get way too busy.

I'm more of a Basic PvP Guy, :3

I don't know what you quite mean with mcMMO issues. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>

8cb61da057.png
Fishing really wasnt op at all the enchants were only high on wood and stone and little or none at all on diamond. iron had like blast protection and crap enchants on it. As for the shake abilty you probably spent alot of time doing so and were only able to get so many out of one mob. im sure there is a way to balance it more if it is seen as an issue.
Not gunna lie i hope this all works out well either way it goes. This is the server i enjoy and spend all of my time on so it makes me a teensy bit nervous having a bunch of people i never even see on the server talking about things and for the most part having incorrect information and notions of the server. Really i just hope it goes well and brings new positive players to the server and community though. Just please Jesus dont ruin my favorite server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@2528572 wrote:
Not gunna lie i hope this all works out well either way it goes. This is the server i enjoy and spend all of my time on so it makes me a teensy bit nervous having a bunch of people i never even see on the server talking about things and for the most part having incorrect information and notions of the server. Really i just hope it goes well and brings new positive players to the server and community though. Just please Jesus dont ruin my favorite server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

We appreciate your kind words and we love that you take the pvp server very seriously. We will do our best not to ruin it, but in case you did not already give us your input on what you would be looking for already make sure to do so as the poll and the thread ends in two days on the 7th.

Thanks,

PvP Team.
Just so you know, I totally want it to be in depth. But if i have to play it there's no way I will ever play it without Mcmmo. I feel myself holding back from playing the pvp server because i know its going to reset soon.
FTB PvP

Laser guns and nuclear warheads pl0x
@268376 wrote:
FTB PvP

Laser guns and nuclear warheads pl0x

I would love Fallout themed, but I think the audience for that is limited <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
The goal is to keep the traditional pvp while adding in some new things, also fab is really hard to work with in my case, and as well as others that cannot run it.
@213781 wrote:
The goal is to keep the traditional pvp while adding in some new things, also fab is really hard to work with in my case, and as well as others that cannot run it.

fab?
@775624 wrote:
Just so you know, I totally want it to be in depth. But if i have to play it there's no way I will ever play it without Mcmmo. I feel myself holding back from playing the pvp server because i know its going to reset soon.

You just don't understand... people grind for hours to days to get as op as possible...

I myself would love mcmmo... for it's gathering skills, I don't think I will be spending to much time on it, if combat skills stay.