Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

@929797 wrote:
@382946 wrote:
Just to make it clear for everyone: I'm not attending if there aren't enough players for 3-player teams.

Uhmmmmmmmmm... Pretty sure Johan plays on the EUW servers...? And he says he isn't even attending if it's not 3v3...

._. Is there any one else who plays on the EUW servers..? To make this clear, it is NA.

I might just need to make another sign up..
Ok, Johan was the only non NA player, here is the updated bracket. Games can start as early as tonight.

Bracket Link

PS: Prizes will not be equivalent in RP.
Brackets should be based on skill, not random. They aren't very fair :/
>_>

<_<

<_>

Stand by for a well made bracket, brought to you by your favorite VIP: Gear!
http://challonge.com/MinetownLoLTournament

Here is the newly updated bracket. All of the seeds are based off of In game rank and nothing else.
@189908 wrote:
http://challonge.com/MinetownLoLTournament

Here is the newly updated bracket. All of the seeds are based off of In game rank and nothing else.

And just to make a final note:

-> Prizes will be dollars to rp based

-> Games will be played as 1v1 draft, on howling abyss

-> The first game is being played in 20 minutes, finalizing the bracket

-> I will eventually disqualify you if we have been waiting on you for over a few days

-> I will spectate most games, but games can be done through the honor system (or I could just check the persons match histoy if we have a liar)

-> I don't care if you have to play one more game than everyone else, it is how it turned out due to player base (qq)

-> Teemo is an auto surrender (For the record THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL RULE) (edited)
Aw Id love to join but my computer where i can play minecraft died :'(. I have to get a new laptop. Sorry if i cant make it.
Wait, so are we getting steam cash or RP?
@268376 wrote:

RP
@795855 wrote:
@268376 wrote:

RP

......I guess I could use a rammus skin