Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

Summoner name - IonCannonKarthus

Mumble name - OkiFool66

Time Zone - Est

1v1s or 3v3s

Summoner Name: DBTS Andalon

Mumble Name: Sayomie

Time Zone: MST

1v1 or 3v3 ( I can carry )
Riverdog68

Patriots3332

EST

If not 2v2 then 3v3, i dont think 2v2 is imbalanced but atleast do 3v3, i think alot of people are getting tired of 1v1 and just after seeing 2v2 be thrown away dont even want to argue it. though league in meta is based around 2v2 and 5v5 mechanics with some 1v1, since you wont do 2v2 just do 3v3 will be more entertaining to have teamwork.
Summoner name - Gawtmilk

Mumble name - Gotmilk

Time Zone - EST

1v1 or 3v3's
tiny.1400006977.png
wrote:</span>

Whoa.. There was no inbalance between 2 v 2 and 1 v 1... The vote was 13 to 9. Where is the imbalance? If Oki sucked up to you to get it a 1v1, thats not right.

Don't ask the community what the hell you want to tournament to be, then do the opposite because one guy sucked up to you about it. Unless it's a 2v2, like the community voted for, i'm out.</q>
You know damn well sucking up to her does not work. That doesn't mean I didn't try!
Summoner Name - Lomanic

Mumble name - Lomanic

Time - Est.

1v1 or 3v3
Quick questions: Which map will this be on? Will it be blind pick? And lastly, when will this occur (date wise). Thanks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Summoner Name: PredSpread

Mumble Name: PredSpread

Time Zone: GMT (+0)

1v1 or 3v3 (or a fourway heuhuhe)
tiny.1616107566.png
wrote:</span>

Summoner Name wawon0

Mumble Name wawon0

Time zone EST

3v3 only

I also might not show up.</q>
So you essentially want to be carried through it?

i-can-count-to-potato_design.png
summoner name : xsinfulkillerx

mumble : abzilla

time zone: central

1v1 or 3v3 dont matter
If you can carry in 3v3 they deserve the win and it's your fault if you can't beat one person carrying his team.