Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

@752955 wrote:
wombo.gif

Look for a teemo picture like this, he's stealth in mid with like 100 health and you see Ez ult, ECA, Requiem, Mega Inferno Bomb, and Finales Funkeln about to hit him all at once
plat 5 shaco ziggs division solo que. interested in my input add iluvchicken <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@5511400 wrote:
Its ok Hayden. Im probably worse xD

There should be no doubt.
@752955 wrote:
wombo.gif

I've always wanted to do this huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
@268376 wrote:
@752955 wrote:
wombo.gif

Look for a teemo picture like this, he's stealth in mid with like 100 health and you see Ez ult, ECA, Requiem, Mega Inferno Bomb, and Finales Funkeln about to hit him all at once

Final spark*

Learn2patch
Update on LoL tourney:

I'm still in the process of relocating back to the United States. I leave August 20th. Before I go, I am traveling to Malta with my father. I am so sorry for all of the postponing, but real life comes before games y'all.

If I cannot find someone to run the matches for me in my absence after I set everything up, the tournament will begin SUNDAY, AUGUST 25.

Thanks for the patience everyone. If you have further questions, post them here.

As we do not currently have enough teams for 3v3, as of right now it will be a 1v1 tourney. If you are so adamant about a 3v3, recruit people to sign up. There's no point if it's a tiny tournament that will be over in two seconds.
iBakeAllDaze, UrCntingDaughter

no mumble

central standard.

pm me here, i realize im signing up kind of late so let me know if this thing is still happening.

ALSO,

you guys should play smite. its LoL on crack and w WASD instead of click...yeah its sick

ALSO have a friend Sylvos90 whod prolly play
I am taking over the LoL tourney with permission from Kassy.

We will be doing 1v1's, so anyone who had their heart set on being carried, now would be a good time to withdraw from the tournament.

PS: There indeed will be prizes.

1st: $15 of steam cash

2nd: $10 of steam cash

3rd: $5 of steam cash

I will be making the bracket in about 10 hours, I will use some kind of internet site for it.
Steam cash?

FUCK YES, AN INCENTIVE TO WIN!
So what day will this tourny be? I know Rokitchikin is interested in it.
Great, an incentive to win was exactly what Oki didn't need.
Dolla Dolla bill? Back In!