Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

We have a man coming out at the weekend to service our internet, so yeah, I'll give it a shot then.

If my lag is too bad at that stage then I'll just forfeit the game.
Is this thing still going on?
Is Lom an I having a rematch or not, and if not when can you be on for a match sinful?
@697744 wrote:
Is Lom an I having a rematch or not, and if not when can you be on for a match sinful?

Rematch, but if you can't get one going by the end of the month, I will just give you the win
Im available anytime except Friday Sat Night. Same as before
Can we still register? I'm new to this server and I think this is a great opportunity to get to know some people. If so,

Summoner name - FederallyAngry

Mumble name - Haven't got the mumble IP but it will be iLatte

Time Zone - UTC-8
@7430464 wrote:
Can we still register? I'm new to this server and I think this is a great opportunity to get to know some people. If so,

Summoner name - FederallyAngry

Mumble name - Haven't got the mumble IP but it will be iLatte

Time Zone - UTC-8

It is a tad late yes, sorry!
@795855 wrote:
@697744 wrote:

Rematch, but if you can't get one going by the end of the month, I will just give you the win

Also explain this to me? How is it that he broke the rules (granted a tough to find one on page 7) Yet if the match doesnt get played he wins? I'm making the attempt to set up, I told him when Im available, so if this doesnt get played he gets the win?

Seems to me all Sayomie has to do then is nothing....
@752955 wrote:
@795855 wrote:
@697744 wrote:

Also explain this to me? How is it that he broke the rules (granted a tough to find one on page 7) Yet if the match doesnt get played he wins? I'm making the attempt to set up, I told him when Im available, so if this doesnt get played he gets the win?

Seems to me all Sayomie has to do then is nothing....

Ok good point, just play your game, we'll wait.
ya just msg me on here or on league and well play after your game guys