Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament SIGN UP
Started by [E] Irethena

axNGq0M_700b.jpg
Summoners name: killerqueen125

Mumble: killerqueen125 or killerqueen(dont remeber which is for my desktop)

Time zone: est
Can't guarantee that I will make it because I'm going to Florida in less than a week, but:

Summoner name - Malixius

Mumble name - Hayden775

Time Zone - EST
@961638 wrote:
Can't guarantee that I will make it because I'm going to Florida in less than a week, but:

Summoner name - Malixius

Mumble name - Hayden775

Time Zone - EST

This may be out of place but going off your match history, on Shen, it is generally inadvisable to purchase another wardens mail after you have completed you randuins and sunfire, its also generally bad to have 2 wardens mails at the same time. While it may seem like a good thing at the time, if you need more armor immediately, its better to purchase a chainvest that you can upgrade into any of the other armor items you might wind up needing to build, such as GA or Frozen Heart.

Just a bit of advice mate from a shen player.

And for Yi, lifesteal, lifesteal, lifesteal. Make damn sure you have at least 1 lifesteal item. After lifesteal, grab attackspeed, something like a statik shiv or a phantom dancer, youmoos also works well because of its active.

Do not build more than 1 hexdrinker on a champion, the passive shield does not stack, if you need more MR, upgrade it into the Maw of Malmortius, it grants more MR than the Hexdrinker and its shield is vastly increased.
@268376 wrote:
@961638 wrote:

Summoner name - Malixius

Mumble name - Hayden775

Time Zone - EST

This may be out of place but going off your match history, on Shen, it is generally inadvisable to purchase another wardens mail after you have completed you randuins and sunfire, its also generally bad to have 2 wardens mails at the same time. While it may seem like a good thing at the time, if you need more armor immediately, its better to purchase a chainvest that you can upgrade into any of the other armor items you might wind up needing to build, such as GA or Frozen Heart.

Just a bit of advice mate from a shen player.

And for Yi, lifesteal, lifesteal, lifesteal. Make damn sure you have at least 1 lifesteal item. After lifesteal, grab attackspeed, something like a statik shiv or a phantom dancer, youmoos also works well because of its active.

Do not build more than 1 hexdrinker on a champion, the passive shield does not stack, if you need more MR, upgrade it into the Maw of Malmortius, it grants more MR than the Hexdrinker and its shield is vastly increased.

Good guy Oki
I'm not really here to say I'm a really good player, and I do appreciate your advice. I'm sure anyone on this list could easily beat me haha. I only played Yi at the end to be able to switch champions. I realized that I'm a poor Tank and that I didn't want to let my team down just because of my incompetence. All in all, I'm only a beginner.
Its ok Hayden. Im probably worse xD
Summoner name - bLrd

Mumble name - grifff

Time Zone - gmt +0

prolly 1v1's
grifff sux

source :
wombo.gif