Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

General Information:

Minecraft Ingame Name:

- M_Gurlz

Timezone:

- Central Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play Minetown Prison:

- 5 hours a weekday and 2 days per weekend

How long have you play Minetown and The Prison:

- I've played Minetown for about a month (since i learned about it at Minecon) and the first server I played is the prison server and now i can't get off of it

Have you ever been banned by a server? Why?:

- I have never been banned by a server.

Other Information:

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

- I find that the prison servers are showing that there are rules sometimes in life while at the same time being a fun and enjoyable experience that everyone, every age will enjoy. I, personally, love the role play aspect. But it is a server that is addicting and everyone enjoys it.

How are your PvP Skills?:

- My PvP skills are very good. I work well with a sword.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:

- I have not yet spoken on the Minetown Teamspeak but i do happen to have Teamspeak installed already.

Do you have Skype?:

- I do have a Skype account and have it installed.

Do you have any previous or current experience as a Minecraft Administrator or a Prison Administrator?:

- I have no experience as a Minecraft Administrator or a Prison Administrator

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?:

- Sometimes when people are mad they want to take it out on other people. Taking your anger out on everyone else makes the experience of such a wonderful and kind server seem much less wonderful and kind. I would never want anyone to ever have a horrible experience on anything.

What makes you stand out from other users that apply?:

- When I was 6, I was bullied by what felt my entire grade. In 4th grade my friends turned on me and i had no one to lean on but my family. I had to pull out of school and homeschool. I never, ever, ever, want that to happen to anyone. I have been told I'm a funny and random and wonderful person to be around.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:

- I mentioned that I was bullied in my early lifetime I was bullied. It affected my self-esteem and made my very sensitive. I also have adhd which makes me do things without thinking.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

- Teamwork is essential for everything. But in this situation say a prisoner is going rogue and killing everyone with a diamond sword including the officers.the officers need to devise a plan to catch him and jail him or kill him. But only 1 person can't do it alone.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

I am a fun person and I love hanging out with other people but when push comes to shove i know when to get serious.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

I would straighten everything out. if they prosist I will kill

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

I ask to stop fighting, if deaths continue I will kill the killer

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

Kill or jail

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

If someone has recently been killed i will patrol for 15-30 minutes. If not 5 minutes every 5 minutes

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

If you have seen them holding the contraband

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

Not to abuse it in off-duty PvP

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

I have rights to give away or keep the items dropped

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

Staff can be involved in bounties. Staff can place bounties and claim bounty money but they can't go and kill them for the bounty

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

I can kill the player(s)

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

I should tell them to give me the drugs and if they refuse I will kill

Thank you for reviewing my application,

M_Gurlz
i cant really apply to be a sergeant, plz tell me how and wich button. thk u!
Speetz, sergeant is only obtainable by becoming an officer, you must fill out the application in the OP of this thread, then if you are accepted, you will be "reviewed" to become Sergeant. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Kill all of them, and then jail them for excessive PVP.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Go over to block D and check out that area, because guards have to see people PVPing to kill them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Kill/jail them. I might have to chase them around and their going so fast ill make sure they dont drop the soap.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? All the time when im on duty.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If i think the person has them.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Not to give them away, and not to abuse them.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? I have to get rid of contrabands/items.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? I do not believe staff can get involved with bounties.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Say no drug talk in chat
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: jake_cool1234

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): I have no answer to this question I have no idea

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):6 hours on weekdays and any time on weekends

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:ages its been almost 2 years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no I havent

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:sell cobble get money sell wood get money buy food lose money rank up with money but you lose it

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: AWESOME

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:I have no idea what that is

Do you have Skype?: yes its jake.kane8

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:No but ive been friends with staff my hole game experience

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? because they could go rage all kill every1

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I am cool and AWESOME and im really nice

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: people swearing in chat and spaming and calling me names

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ because if someone kills a guard another guard can double team agianest the killer

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: niceness, polite and helpful

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? 1.Get my health up 2. ill say stop

3.ill count to 3 and ill kill them if they don't stop 4.they are dead then ill throw out the junk

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? say stop or ill kill you

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? jail them for 15-20 mins

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? 1/2 the time im there

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? when they are running really fast

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? NOT GIVING THEM OUT

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? remove it into the junk place

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? bountys are if you get killed by someone they put a bounty on them and staff are really awesome all staff are awesome. I respect staff.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? tell them to go away or jail time

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Mute them for drug dealing

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Don't Drop The Soap and whoever reads this and makes me guard You Are AWESOME!
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: jake_cool1234

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): AEST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Weekdays: 8 Hours Weekends: 16 Hours And half the time is on prison

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: almost a year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No And ill never be mahahahha

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison server: get wood and cobble sell them get higher Blocks Get 300k and Break out of prison xD yay

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:Awesome Like myself

Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?:yes

Do you have Skype?:yes jake.kane8

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:No

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Because they would rage and kill every1

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Whoever is reading this is awesome and I care for others

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: ppl swearing, impropriate behaver and

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I wouldn't give out my items I wouldn't let ppl kill each other I wouldn't let diamond swords being shone

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? give them a drop the sword warning then ill try and put them in jail if not working ill try and kill them xD

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? jail them

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?jail them

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?half time im on

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? when you have a felling they have swords

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? not giving them out to noobs

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? throw in lava

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? I have no idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? tell them to mine some cobble or something

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?Mute them for selling drugs in chat

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Don't drop the soap or you'll slip and when im online no guards are so yea ppl pvp when im on please accept xD ,Jakey Boy
*Deletes Every1's apply leaves mine* xD
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: leronzadok

Age: 17, 18 in a month and a half! Finally Somewhat legal! w00t

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Time Zone

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Well, lately i've been playing much more and i plan to play on the prison server much more. I'm on MT (globally) 3+ hours a day (weekdays) and like 10+ hours a day on weekends <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I've been part of mine town for quite a while now, going to get my 1 year vet on Feb 17, 2014 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> i've been part of the MT Prison since the Open of the Beta

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I've been banned before yes. All jokes from Zionia.. you know Zio. Him with perms to ban.. he just can't help himself.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: Well in a Minecraft prison server, you start off in the lowest rank, in this case it's Then you work in the mines and farms and such and gain money to gain up to higher ranks. The higher you get, the better and faster it is to make money. You then buy Freedom! and you're free to leave the prison! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Well, in a non-laggy zone i am pretty good at PvP, i'd say 8-9 from a scale 1-10

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Spoken? No. I Type though, which annoys some people, but i chose not to speak.

Do you have Skype?: Sure doooo, All the Managers except Hayden have me on Skype, feel free to contact me at anytime.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Yeah, I use to be Prison Officer, but got fired for bad communication by Dark. But dark, you see i'm much better now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I will do much better this time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And also i do have some other Minecraft Administration. I am Head-Admin on 2 Servers, Helper on 3, including Minetown Creative Helper. I also review MT Member apps. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Guards are suppose to set an example, and if they go in rage mode, it's.. it's just not good. A guard should do what is told of them. Keep the server a safe place, control PvP, and moderate Chat. And of course, follow all the rules.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Well, me being Ex-Prison Staff, you saw i was able to do the job, but was just bad at communication. I am much better now and I will tell you anything and everything you ask. I am a very active and kind person and i'm pretty sure i can help the server be stable and safe. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I need to improve on.. hmm.. i can't really think of anything i need improvement on, but if anything comes up in mind, i'll be sure to edit the post and tell ya what it is.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Well.. Team Work is always essential. When you work as a team, you can come up with things you can't when you're alone. You will have to discuss issues about the server and people in it.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Well, i am very familiar with what is expected and I am a very active and kind person. I am also really good at getting people to follow the rules <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I will make sure the server is a fun, friendly happy place for all ages to come and have fun on

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Well, first of all i would ask them to Stop (if i don't see it going on). If i do see it going on, i would goto a Secure archer area and shoot them with a bow ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> then i'll tell them i Killed them for PvP. If this happens again, i will kill and give 1 last warning. Then 3rd offense... Strike 3 you're out! and it's a Jail.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Well, if i'm off duty I will go on Duty and goto the area and If it happens again, i'll be sure to kill MUAHHAHAH ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? If i see a player intoxicated with drugs, I don't even have to warn them, i Jail them for 5 minutes per offense. Up to 20 minutes, then i contact a Higher Rank or take further actions.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Well, me.. personally I will be on duty for a while <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> When i'm bored and have nothing to mine, i'l be at D-Block checking the area and if all seems good, i'll be going to C and B, check if it's all good, then go back to D and make sure it's safe.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If I see a player with a contraband, i would ask for it. If not given, i would jail the person, If it's a large offense or reoccurring offense... OR Swat Killed, i would Automatically Jail for 20 minutes and /invsee and take the Items.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Well, Staff kits are there to help the staff keep the server safe. I would try to get rid of the gear before a person can take them, because a player with Staff Gear is just not good.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? You can keep or trash them, or give back if you'd like. I would mostly trash them because i have no use for other's items. If the Item is NOT contraband, i might just give it back to the player with a warning saying i would not give it back next time.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Well i know Staff can't play favorites or allow certain people to break certain rules. If you are a staff member, you make sure that everyone is following the rules and keep the server safe, clean, and a happy place <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? You can ask them to give it back, if not given back, I would kill (if in a PvP zone) or Jailed if not. I would warn them first. Then as they're jailed i would take it with /invsee.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Well, i would go to the area and if i see it, i would take further actions and stop it, I would also warn them before i go there so they can follow the rules...

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Nothing more needed to say, nothing that i can think if actually.. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, feel free to Skype me or Forum msg me. Thank you for reading my application. Don't drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Regards,

leronzadok
General Information:

Minecraft IGN: TheWillAffect

Timezone: PST

Hours per weekdays and weekends on the server: Combined, about 10 hours 10 collectively

How long I've been on Minetown: Unfortunately not long. Matt9522 introduced me to Minetown about a week or 2 ago. I didn't play much then (Having had a horrid experience with my last prison server) and recently got into it at the beginning of this week. (Been getting into the groove of heading back to work this week. So I've been particularly busy.)

Have I ever been banned before: On Minetown? No. On other communities? Yea a bigger minigame server banned me because a donor apparently didn't like me. Shame.

Other Information:

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A Minecraft prison server puts you into the life of a prisoner, fresh into the jail scene. Your soul purpose is to rank throughout the prison blocks until finally, Freedom. There are many ways to get money (and most are a grind) and there's even a team of Guards to complete the prison experience and keep the prison (somewhat) lawful.

How am I at PvP: Fairly good. I do get the lag spikes every so often, but I've learned how to deal with it.

Have I used Minetown's teamspeak: Minetown's? No but I have used TeamSpeak before. I personally prefer Skype over teamspeak.

Do I have Skype: I do indeed

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration: I was a guard on my last Prison server (Until it imploded on itself). General Minecraft adminship? Plenty.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions: If you don't control your emotions, you act upon them. And 90% of the time, it's not gonna end well for you or any involved parties. Learning how to control emotions? That comes with maturity and life lessons.

What makes you stand out above other users applying: Honestly, I can't say I know. There are plenty of people who apply and I don't really know them well enough to know how they would suit the position. I do however know how I would fit it and perform. I know the Guard business and have a good bit of work and experience with overall staffing. Obviously Officer isn't your average "Staff" position, but it requires the same amount of dedication and devout ambition to succeed in (If not more-so). I can honestly say I have that. I've got way more time on my hands then I should and have been thrown to the lions enough to know how to perform fairly and justly.

What I need to improve on: My amount of time on the server. I do expect that one aspect to be the biggest hinderence of my application.

Why is it essential to work as a team: Working as a team is massively important in anything you do. If you don't work as a team poor descions get made, things spin out of control. People begin to follow their own paths and clash with others. It creates a whole mess of issues that not one person on this Earth cares to deal with. Eventually, people stop caring altogether (As I learned in 2 servers I played). And finally things come to the final crack and everything collapses.

Why do I think I'll make Officer: I don't THINK I'll make officer. I HOPE I will. I've got the experience and honest bluntness that far too many people don't. I'm easily teachable and have a good attitude towards issues. I'm there to fix them, and perform my duties.

Questions:

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

(Assuming I'm on Duty in all these situations) I would identify the source (attacker) and swiftly end the fight with killing the attacker. If of course both are fighting then they both get killed for PvPing.

1 1/2) Do you drop the soap?

Don't EVER drop the soap...

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

Check out the situation. Obviously if there's no continuation of the fighting once I get there then there's not much I can do but watch and wait. If they continue or flash contraband I will take swift action to end it.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

Well clearly that player has drugs on them (unless they took all of them). So I kill them and hopefully what drugs they have are on them when they are killed. If they continue I grab a higher up to jail them.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

As much as possible. You never know when someone will decide to cause issues.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

After a player has been jailed 3 times they then take the risk of being searched and all contraband removed from their possession.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

Use of Staff kits is only to be when on duty. Otherwise there is no reasonable reason to be using these kits.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

Yes and no. Contraband must be disposed of. Other items are allowed to be kept, and hanceforth either kept or given away.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

Yes they can. Bounties are anomymous. However killing someone with a bounty on their head is not prohibited. Unless they have any good reason for killing them, don't.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

If a player is interferring with my duties I give them a warning to back off. If they fail to do so I then kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Contact someone who can mute them.
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: jimbo493

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Not as much as I used to, as I had nothing to do, but I can commit a good amount of time, with that drastically increasing, I hope, in the summer.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: Minetown, 2 year vet baby, and Prison since its beta days.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, stealing on the main server, I was banned for 3 months, and I am lucky to be here, and am very sorry for doing that.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A prison server is more simple than most people think, your goal is to survive, grow, and advance from block to block, until you reach the ultimate goal, freedom. You will face many challenges, such as other prisoners, and collecting the funds necessary, but it is worth all the trouble.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Quite good, at least now they are, learned a lot in this area from my previous reign as a sergeant last year.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Not all that much, but it is rarely used for Prison staff

Do you have Skype?: indeed I do, you have that.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Yes, I used to be a sergeant here

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? It is essential because every prisoner must be treated equally, and you can't "feel sorry" for someone and let a punishment slip, it isn't very professional.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Well, I have past experience, and I seem to be the only applying at the time...

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I have quite a few weaknesses, these lead me off track last time, but I was having very similar issues in my own life, and have made effort to improve.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ You can't kill someone stronger than you on your own, you plan an attack strategy and make sure everyone knows what that strategy is.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will help bring it back, and put a boost of much needed liveliness as we soon approach our 1 year anniversary of Prison. I want to help get our games and events rolling again, and at the same time, help new members join, especially since now most people are turned away because no one is there.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?: I would attack...then if the situation were to big for me to handle I would move to a safe area and ask for backup. If condition worsens and I get permission, then I would initiate SWAT, if I had that ability.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: Warn them in chat, but not take any action against it, as I have to see it to act.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Warn them, unless they have been warned before, then I kill them.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: As often as possible, D-Block being primary

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?: When we have evidence that they have items, and have been jailed 3 times, or if they have SWAT gear.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Not to share the goodies, Staff kits aren't for sharing...

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?: You can keep them, and dispose all contraband.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: Yes, but they cannot kill someone for a bounty for getting the bounty, they must have broken a rule.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?: First warn them, then send the to the slammer for interfering with staff related business.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Warn them, they mute them if the continue.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Please check your Skype for more information that is relevant, but shouldn't be posted here.