Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I am on minetown prison server alot and people have been getting away with things like pvp and swearing and other stuff like that and noone is on to stop it but me.I am not a rank,but i would love to be to make sure people follow the rules of minetown.
I have read all of the rules, and would like to become a sergeant/officer.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Heyimtrinity

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): United states, Pacific

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 7-10 hours or so per day

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: 5 or so months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, Never

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A prison server is a game were the task is to earn freedom. You do that by ranking up by getting money to rank up to each stage until freedom.

How is your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Im actually very good at PvP especially with a sword.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I havent spoken on the teamspeak but i can install it.

Do you have Skype?: I have a skype but rarely use it

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Ive never had expierence with being a guard but i think id be really good and i think you should have a few total girls like me on the team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Its essential for guards to control there emotion because people look up to them and follow what they do. Also i think its very important to not drop the soap.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? One im a girl and girls are role models to other girls in minecraft because theres not as many boys. And two because i am an amazing leader and can be a very good role model.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Not much but i guess when someone kills me se all my stuff i get mad and sad.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that

eamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ It makes the guarding easier and the staff work more smoothly to make sure everyone is having a good time on the server.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i think i will make a good sergeant/officer because i can work well with others and i dont procrastinate and like to get things done nicely and easily.

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

I would first try and break it up and if they kept fighting id ask for the weapon and if they kept fighting id kil or jail them.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

Find and watch to see if i see the offense then if you do ask for their weapon then possibly kill or jail them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

Kill them then if they keep doing that id jail for 5 minutes or more.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

Always.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

If they keep pvping.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

There only for you and you should only use themwhen your on guard/duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

You can only keep the non-contraband items like wood and cobble etc.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

You cant kill people for bounties unless they commited a crime and you saw it.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

You ask them to move if they dont jail or kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Mute them for a certain time.

Thanks for you time and consideration remember dont drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Heyimtrinity

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): United states, Pacific

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 7-10 hours or so per day

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: 5 or so months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, Never

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A prison server is a game were the task is to earn freedom. You do that by ranking up by getting money to rank up to each stage until freedom.

How is your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Im actually very good at PvP especially with a sword.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I havent spoken on the teamspeak but i can install it.

Do you have Skype?: I have a skype but rarely use it

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Ive never had expierence with being a guard but i think id be really good and i think you should have a few total girls like me on the team <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Its essential for guards to control there emotion because people look up to them and follow what they do. Also i think its very important to not drop the soap.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? One im a girl and girls are role models to other girls in minecraft because theres not as many boys. And two because i am an amazing leader and can be a very good role model.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Not much but i guess when someone kills me se all my stuff i get mad and sad.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that

eamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ It makes the guarding easier and the staff work more smoothly to make sure everyone is having a good time on the server.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i think i will make a good sergeant/officer because i can work well with others and i dont procrastinate and like to get things done nicely and easily.

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

I would first try and break it up and if they kept fighting id ask for the weapon and if they kept fighting id kil or jail them.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

Find and watch to see if i see the offense then if you do ask for their weapon then possibly kill or jail them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

Kill them then if they keep doing that id jail for 5 minutes or more.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

Always.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

If they keep pvping.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

There only for you and you should only use themwhen your on guard/duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

You can only keep the non-contraband items like wood and cobble etc.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

You cant kill people for bounties unless they commited a crime and you saw it.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

You ask them to move if they dont jail or kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Mute them for a certain time.

Thanks for you time and consideration remember dont drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: Fufius

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+8

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 5 hours

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: maybe a month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: to

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: not that good

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: no

Do you have Skype?: yes, fufiusmc

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: no

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: so that they are fair in judging people and to be able to think properly

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: i am fair and i know when i should use punishments

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: PVPing

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ so that we don't fight amongst ourselves and we won't undo each others actions.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i think i will make a good Officer/Sergeant because i have a clear mind, i can be on-duty a lot of the time and i am dedicated to this. i also am fair-minded and i know when to use punishments

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?: kill or jail them, or contraband their weapons, if using any (not tools).

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: investigate and make sure that they are true

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: kill or jail them.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: often if you are the on on-duty guard, if there is other guards on, you don't have to patrol as much.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?: if that player has been jailed for PVPing 3 times in your lifespan

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?: not to use them when off duty

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?: put the items in the staff lounge or the bank chest

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: bounties are anonymous, so you can take part, just you can't go out of your way to kill them when on-duty

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?:

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?: warn them, them mute them

Additional information you would like to tell us?: not really, just plz don't drop the soap.
General Information

Minecraft In game Name: justplainruss

Time zone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): MTM

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on MineTown Prison (Average): I usually only plays this server on my alt account. I play on her most every day after school.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: About...Let me think... Rough guess is a year.

Have you ever been banned before? Why? Nope not from this server.*Knock on wood*

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of the MineTown Prison server is to rank up to each block. Everyone starts off in block D and works their way up to freedom. Players may purchase a plot/shop at the player market for $5,000 to sell whatever they would like that is NOT contraband.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills? I am very good. I have been an admin on a PvP server.

Have you spoken much on MineTown TeamSpeak? No I have not. My microphone broke after it fell and I rolled over it with my chair. Lol

Do you have Skype? I do, but I prefer not to give it out on such a big server. I can give it to the officers and sergeants that need it.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration? Yes, I was and admin on a Pvp server and I owned my own server until it went col out of cash.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Because a guard cannot lose control of any situation. It’s important because guards are meant to help players on the MineTown Prison server not give them a sad sob story.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I've noticed that at this part in the application some people show their ego.*no offence* I think everybody in this server are good people and I’m another one of those good guys who wants to help out a little.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Making money and making my money back on my alt account I loan people lots.

Prison staff contributes a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison? Because if a riot breaks out you can't try to be the bigger man. When Pvp happens it can take teamwork to cool the prisoners down.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I’m a nice guy, I've never been banned, and I know many of the guards and am close friends with Sir_penguinman on my alt account.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would warn them to stop as I rushed over to them to break it up. If they do not stop I make them give me their contraband or ill jail them for refuse to hand over contraband and Pvping.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I tell them that Pvp is not allowed on this server and watch them carefully.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I make them hand over the contraband then I jail them for 5mins.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? All the time. Never know when someone is going to go crazy.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? When there is belief that someone has contraband.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? That staff may not hand out parts of their kits. The kits are there to protect the staff.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? Yes as long as it’s not contraband.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff maybe involved in bounties but it is not ok to kill a person for no reason.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? I ask for it and if they don't have it over I request the items be confiscated and jail the person for 5mins.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Tell them that it is contraband and to hand it over or be jailed.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Yes I must say I’m a good guy and I hope you let me become an officer or staff soon. Some times when I’m on around 7:00 to 9:00 there aren’t any guards on I people get killed so I will admit I got and control them a little. My other account is 93ngu1n
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: hyper398

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Standerd Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): around 28

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: 34 days

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Once: Doing a shenanigan that involved a lot of mass killing and predicted hacks

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: In my opinion the concept of a prison server is the role play of being a prisoner and looking out for you and your friends backs getting into the black market sneak drugs to those unseen and to hide from the guards.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Ok and im getting back into the hand of it.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Yes although lately dropping out of it

Do you have Skype?: Yes ( hyperskyper141 )

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I am friends with at least 1 to 2 of the guards

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Because if a prisoner annoys them they cant get caught into hate and slaughter them innocently "on duty"

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Not the worlds largest of things Except for being able to be the nicest person and seconds later the most evil thing you've ever seen

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:One of the things i could improve on is my trusting issues and attention span "ooo a bird" because after long periods of time i can get sidetracked somewhat easily.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ When you get someone that is equipped to challenge a single guard thats one of endless times when you could use a pal they can also just be there to help keep you sane after the chaos you might be stuck in.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: One of the things i could offer into the group would be just being ruthless when needed and trying to just inform people how to live there life in the prison and to try and minimize threatening groups to everyone.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Warn the ones that are innocent to scatter immediately and take out the Pvpers

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Unless i was staring right at it ignore because we have to keep things realistic

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Warn them to hand them over if not kill and if that doesn't work jail?

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? almost 24/7

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? When you see them whip out a lot of different swords & other contrabands

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Not to abuse or sell them no matter how much they (player) might want it

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? You are to keep them and probably dispose them

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Only if off duty,They shouldn't be set on staff or taken when on duty or placed on duty (off duty i think you be normal)

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Warn them to stop if they continue to interfere to a really annoying/high extent jail for 5 min?

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Either be nice and tell them to shush or if in eyesight confiscate them if in hand

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I have an in-regular schedule
Minecraft Ingame Name: Parakeek

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central.

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 25.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: My best bet is 5 mount's

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of a prison server is to mine, & cut wood to gain money. most people tend to interact with others in a good way or bad. Also someone get's to get to blocks with the money.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: My pvp skills and good now that I have a mouse. But I am super good with a bow.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No but I do have TS.

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No but that is a reason I would like to apply

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? It is essential to control emotions so we do not brake staff rules & lose our jobs, at the same time make sure that the staff are fair kind people.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I feel I would make good staff because in my 2nd nature im nice to people but its only when people make me mad I get a little crazy. But as staff I have nothing to lose.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Pvp, Emotions, typing faster.... Also not dropping the soap.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​Teamwork is essential because its all who contribute in an effort is what makes something successful. For example: If there were no female honey bees in the hive there are no protectors nor producers.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I am most of the time mature as I get older also I can dedicate time if necessary.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? If all where pvping I would attempt to kill them all.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I would mute them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I would jail them

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? I would patrol pvp areas if there are less than 3 staff on duty

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If someone get jailed over pvp three times staff may search for contraband.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Never keep staff gear.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? You can do both. But you cannot give contraband. Or keep contraband

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff may be involved in bounties. they can set or accept bounties

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? I may kill the stealer

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? I would give warnings. Then mute.
Minecraft Name: AgentHappyPotato

Timezone: Pacific Time

Average of hours played on MT Prison on weekdays & weekends: About 3-5

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: About 1-2 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: In a prison server, you work & buy your way through a series of "blocks", until you reach freedom.

How are your PvP Skills?: Decent, but I can easily be overwhelmed by more than one player

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No, I don't have Teamspeak

Do you have Skype?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with MC Administration or Prison Administration?: No, this is a new experience for me

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: It is our job to keep the peace, & because of that we need to keep the appearance of a mediator

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: I think of myself as a good mediator, & as a somewhat pacifistic person, I try to be a diplomat

What do you think you need to improve on?: PvP, commitment to the server

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?: As an affiliate with a PvP-crazed clan on MT Prison, it is important to keep others safe, especially fellow guards

Why do you think you would make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: As I've said in a previous question, I am a good mediator and diplomat

If a group of players were actively PvPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would call for backup, or I would try to mediate

You see death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: I would get to the bottom of it: I'd see if their claims were right

A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: After jailing, I would question where he/she procured the drugs

How often should you patrol the PvP areas?: If I can arrange it with the others, I would have fellow guards patrol at the obvious times, while I would patrol during obscure times

When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? I would try to befriend a non-staff player, who would socialize with people suspected of having contraband

What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?: Be wary of keeping it, as PvPers will want to kill you for it

If you kill players and the drop itenms, can you keep or give away the items?: Yes, as long as it's not contraband

Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: Staff can be just as involved in bounties as other players

What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contraband from other players?: I'd either kill him/her or jail him/her & take back the contraband

What should you do if you see a player selling drugs in chat?: If I can verify that the person is selling drugs, I would jail him/her, but if I can't verify, I'd give warnings & then would mute if the selling continued, or I would confiscate
Minecraft Name: AgentHappyPotato

Timezone: Pacific Time

Average of hours played on MT Prison on weekdays & weekends: About 3-5

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: About 1-2 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: In a prison server, you work & buy your way through a series of "blocks", until you reach freedom.

How are your PvP Skills?: Decent, but I can easily be overwhelmed by more than one player

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No, I don't have Teamspeak

Do you have Skype?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with MC Administration or Prison Administration?: No, this is a new experience for me

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: It is our job to keep the peace, & because of that we need to keep the appearance of a mediator

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: I think of myself as a good mediator, & as a somewhat pacifistic person, I try to be a diplomat

What do you think you need to improve on?: PvP, commitment to the server

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?: As an affiliate with a PvP-crazed clan on MT Prison, it is important to keep others safe, especially fellow guards

Why do you think you would make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: As I've said in a previous question, I am a good mediator and diplomat

If a group of players were actively PvPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would call for backup, or I would try to mediate

You see death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: I would get to the bottom of it: I'd see if their claims were right

A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: After jailing, I would question where he/she procured the drugs

How often should you patrol the PvP areas?: If I can arrange it with the others, I would have fellow guards patrol at the obvious times, while I would patrol during obscure times

When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? I would try to befriend a non-staff player, who would socialize with people suspected of having contraband

What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?: Be wary of keeping it, as PvPers will want to kill you for it

If you kill players and the drop itenms, can you keep or give away the items?: Yes, as long as it's not contraband

Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: Staff can be just as involved in bounties as other players

What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contraband from other players?: I'd either kill him/her or jail him/her & take back the contraband

What should you do if you see a player selling drugs in chat?: If I can verify that the person is selling drugs, I would jail him/her, but if I can't verify, I'd give warnings & then would mute if the selling continued, or I would confiscate