Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Minecraft Ingame Name:

zackchris

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

MST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

2-3 weekdays 4-6 weekend

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:

The first server for mt i joined was prison I joined around 2012 but never became member until 2013

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Never banned on prison only jailed but on agharta I was web jailed because some one took a prank too hard aka I dug a deep hole in front of there house for them to fall into

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

You begin In block D working in mines,farms,etc to buy your way to higher and higher ranks and eventually get to freedom so its roleplay

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:

I am great at pvp I play on many pvp servers and im great especially when I get overpowered armor I have a really fast trigger finger so I can hit people in seconds

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:

No I havent checked out teamspeak yet but I think ill use it more

Do you have Skype:

I dont use it much but my account IS zackchris12 which is subject to change

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:

Ive owned an 8gb survival server if that counts so I can easily learn or know all comands it wasnt that succesful

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?

If they dont controll there emotions they can get mad and kill/abuse some one on the server and ruin their experience

What makes you stand out above other users applying?

I love prison servers the first server ive ever joined was a prison server in 2010 and ive been addicted to them since then.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:

I may talk back to people sometimes but that wont happen when i have some control

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:

Because teamwork creates a well established community and environment for others on the server​

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

Ive always been on prison servers and I know the rules on plenty of them and most are the same so ive memorized the prison rules alot

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

If they were pvping I would kill them but i would give them a warning to get jailed the second and the third or fourth time I would jail him

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

find them and go to that block and control the area

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

I would kill them and then jail them and confiscate items

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

If there are many people online or if deaths are occuring

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

When they are talking about it in chat or if it sais they are high in chat

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

To not take the staff kits when your off duty

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

You can decide to give away non contraband items

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

You cannot kill them to just get the money they must have broken rules or when your off duty you can kill them you also can place bounties

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? kill them if they take it or jail them and confiscate items

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

give them warning then mute them

Additional information you would like to tell us?: DONT DROP THE SOAP
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:bubble26062

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):i live in north america

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):as much freetime after my homework is done

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:snce i had the game which was in 1.5

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no never and i dont plan to get banned either

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:it is to try to get out of the prison by ranking up mining is one way another is helping others and they might help you back but the main idea of it is to go from rank d to c to b to a to free and once your free you try to become the richest player on the server

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:greate im not the best but im pretty good unless im completely overpowerd

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:no im usualy to busy playing the game but i guess ill start

Do you have Skype?:yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:no but lately i havnt seen a ton o people on so i think this is a good place to start i mean everyone has a first time for everything

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?if they lose control of their emotions they could start breaking the rules and then all the new players would think its ok

What makes you stand out above other users applying?I dont think im more special then anyone but i can be very kind but when it comes to enforcing the rules i can be very stern

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:i need to improve

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Additional information you would like to tell us?:
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:

MineDude95

I turn 19 in august

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Sweden GMT+1

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

All between 0-10 hourse a day

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:

At least 5 hourse

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Only once, i argued with the host of a server for banning my brother for inappropriate name

Other Information

A server were the prisoners are to brake the rules as much as possible without being noticed

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:

I think it's decent at sword fight and I think I'm quite good at shooting arrows and throwing potions

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:

No however I have installed it

Do you have Skype?:

Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:

I have been a admin on a server I played on previously I at that time were doing more or less the same things as the host did I have also hosted my own servers just for fun so I only made LAN servers

So you don't do anything reckless or "harass" a player who may have killed you or something

I have a great sense of responsibility

I'm a little to stubborn and do things a little to fast to think it through sometimes that includes saying things a little to fast to

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

It's easier to handle situations if you are more then one and if you are by your self you can easily be trapped and killed

I like the game and server and want to do all in my power to make it all the more enjoyable

Questionnaire

I would jail them for 5 minutes and if the continues I would increase the jail time after I have jailed them a couple times i would ask a mod for help

If I don't see it happen then i can't take action, however i would keep a eye on the killer/killers

I will either kill or jail the player

As often as i can

If I see a player with a contraband item i would use the countdown plugin and stay a couple blocks away and ensure that they understand if the player still refuses i would kill

Not giving/selling the staff items to the players and storing staff items in your chest is also not allowed

I can keep or give away any item (except contraband or staff items) I loot

If a offender has bounty on them i can kill him/her and claim the bounty however I can't just go out and kill a player with a bounty without reason in duty-mode

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

I may kill the prisoners that interfere

i would mute them for 5 minutes and after i have muted the player a couple of times i would ask a mod for help

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

Don't drop the soap you can damage your back picking it up, I did it. /joke

Oh and i'm a dyslectic so i apologize for any miss spelling and any two-pass
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: a3modz2

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 10-30 hours per week.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I have been on the prison server since the beta came out and join back in 2012

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. for xraying as a newbie as soon as I joined and never xrayed since then and from griefing jc's iron farm but it was all a misunderstanding.

Other Information

The concept of a minecraft prison server is where you spawn in the lowest block and you must work your way to freedom, there are setbacks and and all the strong make it. You must get from the blocks D, C, B, A and then Free.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: I think I rate my self a 8/10

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Yes I have spoke in team speak

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Yes I do, for both Minecraft and Prison Administration.

Its important for guards to control their emotions because it would be harassing other players and it wouldn't be okay for others.

I have more expernice then most of the other players because I was a tguard on prison beta.

I need to improve on my bow skills.

Team work is essential because if they are chasing down people that hit a player and guard accidentally it another guard. One of the guards could get mad at each other and forget about the player that was running away. As a team the guard could say "Oh sorry for hitting you It was an accident." It would be fine then.

I think I would be a good officer because I was an officer since beta until the official release and I learned a lot from being a trial guard. As an officer I could help the people from D block getting attacked by the other prisoners and patrolling the area. I wouldn't cheat by giving players armor swords food from guard kits because I don't think that is fair at all...

Questionnaire

I would tell them with a warning to stop pvping or you would be jailed. If they keep going I would tell someone on the forums or on Skype and get someone like a sergeant to jail them for the excessive pvp.

First I would investigate the situation and if its someone just keep on killing over and over I would warn them to stop and then I get Supervisor or a Sergeant to jail the excessive pvpers.

Try to take the drugs away with the /pot command, if they don't give you the drugs kill or jail them.

Patrol as much as you can, like when no guard are on.

Ask for the contraband item to be removed if they have been jailed 3 or more times. (Applies when your in the same life)

Not giving the players the kits.

Getting rid of the items in the dispose area, so no one can have it

Bounties can be targeted at staff member, for people to gang up on one guard to kill he or she for the money.

Take the items away and if they don't listen kill them or jail them.

Mute the player for selling drugs in global chat.

Additional information you would like to tell us? Yes, Don't drop the soap