Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:Shad0wSniper

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):1-3 hours on weekday 2-4 on weekends

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:2 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To Work To achive higher blocks D>C>B>A> Freedom you can rank up by getting enough money

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:Amazing with a bow okay with a sword

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:no

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:No

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?So you cant get maniplulated or tricked Or so you don't rage on other players because they killed you earlier in he game

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Nothing everybody gets a fair chance I hope

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: sword skill

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ because if you don't work together you will end up fighting with other guards instead of monitoring prisoners

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I take things seriously and I don't take kindly to offenders

Questionnarie

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would of course ask for there swords, if they do not give it up i wil not kill them at first but hit them a few times to show them i am not kidding around. If they continually pvp then i will take action into fighting them and killing them for Combat. If they still continue i will be forced to jail them for 5 min for PvP.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I patrol the area and watch the suspect and see if he is killing others on purpose, and or is still pvping. Or whats called as investigating

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I will ask for the drugs,kill the player, or jail the player for getting involve with the drugs.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Almost all the time that i am online. But only be the area as an officer on duty if there are less then 3 guards in the area.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If i see the player having a lot of death messages in chat, and or if the player is throwing up because of drugs,heart attack because of drugs,etc.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Do not abuse the kit and do not give the kit to non staff because staff kits are very capable of being abused and unfair to other prisoners.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? I keep the items and put them into the disposal box, even if they were another players items only because i can not be sure of whether or not the player is being truthful or trying to get the items for there own personal usage. And i can give them away to anyone

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? I believe that staff cannot go about the prison searching for the players that have bounties, however, i do believe that if i catch somebody trying to kill the person with the bounty, or if i catch the person with a bounty on them pvping, i have the right to take action on the fight and do what i can to stop the combat.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contraband from other players? I can polity ask the person to move out of the way, if the player takes the contraband then i must take action and ask that player to give the contrabands back. If they do not then i will put the same punishment on them that i would do to anybody not giving a contraband up

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? First i would remember the name of the player, second i would tell him/her to stop advertising the contraband in chat. if they continue i will mute the subject and watch them to see if they really are giving the drugs to anybody

anything you like would like to tell us?: Not Really Accept Don't Drop The Soap and I hope You found reading this interesting
Minecraft Ingame Name:zillaxwafer

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):saterday 9:30am to 12:00pm

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:1 year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:nope

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:yes i got skills

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: yes

Do you have Skype?:yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:yes

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?of course

What makes you stand out above other users applying?i can contral stuff in my body like my anger

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:i dont really have anything

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​i think working as a team is the best if u forget something they would tell you and if you need help

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:because i had experence

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?i will kill them if they go to the safe zone i will jail them for 5 minuts if they do it more i will jail them for 10

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?who ever killed him i will kill them

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?i will try to kill them if i cant i will jail them

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? 30 min every time

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?i will know if they are acting weird or simething

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?i will keep them with full times

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?i will keep them or throw tthem in lava or something

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?i know a lot about bonties

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?i will tell him to back off or kill him

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

i will kill them

Additional information you would like to tell us?:
General Information:

Minecraft Ingame Name: ferenczje

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UTC+01:00 Amsterdam, Berlijn Bern, Rome. Stockholm, Wenen)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): i play 30-50 hours per week and at least 5-7 hours a day

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: i think total of 4-5 months but to be honest i havent been active all the time

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Other Information:

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: in the prison server u have been captured and u are trying to escape to freedom u can do that buy chopping wood or mining ores while u play u can rankup to c , b , a , and at last free each rank gives u more chances to be a free man/woman again

How is your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: i am really good with swords but i like to fight with a bow too but potions arent my greatest skill

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: to be honest no but in the future i will more

Do you have Skype?: yes and my username is ferenczje

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: yes if having a own server counts but if it doesnt then no but i know like the basic rules like the no griefing/no curse words

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: like if u are mad u can just go around killing the person u need to be focused on ur duty dont let ur anger/sadness take over

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: i think because im fair if i want something or are focused on the job i can really do my job good i also am good in pvp ( and i know i cant just go around killing everyone unless they dont follow the rules then i have the right to kill them )

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: i like to show off my skills and what i can do

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ because on your own you cant keep and whole prison u need to work as a team to keep everyone to the MT Prison rules

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i think i can be a good Officer/Sergeant because im loyal i can keep on going until my work is done im good in being a team and helping players and i could really help some other players out

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? i would first tell them to stop pvping if they dont stop i will engage into the fight but i wont go in until i die i need to pvp smart like wait until they have low hp or i use a hit and run run tactic if i spot them with their sword in savezone i will need to take it

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? first go to the spot where it could happen then see if i see the crine with my own eyes and if isee it i have the right to kill him

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? if i see him i have the right to kill/jail the player if i cant i need to ask a sergeant

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? as often as i can

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? u can ask a player after the 3rd offense in a lifetime

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? dont use it when off duty or abuse the kits

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? u can choose between giving away or keeping the items uless its forbidden like drugs,sword etc...

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? u can only kill players to get the bounty if u see them not listening to the rules

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? u choose to kill him or leave him alone

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? mute the player

at least i had a lot of fun in looking into the rules and learning more it was a great expreience thanks it was nice to learn more : l)

DONT DROP THE SOAP srry for the late reaction i read the rules 4 more times again
Minecraft Ingame Name: kastarkaning

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UTC+01:00 Amsterdam, Berlijn, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Wenen)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 30 hours

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: In Minetown half year and in prison 1 weak

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, im never banned

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept is on a minecraft prison server, mine you way out to the freedom

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Im realy good at pvp

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No im on skype

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Yes it is hard work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? If Guards not control their emotions, then will Guards kill peopel and then is not nice to play anymore

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Im realy good at pvp and i can say the staff guide

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I don't like peopel their says: Can i become staff

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Its easyer

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I was on couppel server prison staff, and if i become here staff i will play this server 10 hourse/day

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? If one man is pvping i gonna kill the attacker and he both of us pvping kill hem both

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I gonna first ask why he do that, if he says nothing back i gonaa jail hem for 5 min.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I gonna set hem in jail for 5 min.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? I gonna to check

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? u can ask a player after the 3rd offense in a lifetime

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? If you going down to pvp zone do duty-on

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? Yes you can give it back

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff can place bountys or accept them if they had a reason to kill the person. Staff can not go out of their way to obtain a bounty.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Mue hem for 5 min.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Mute for no limit time.

And at least i gonna say is DON'T DROP THE SOAP.

And i hope see you in the staff world.

General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: Smallz9127

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I am starting back up on the prison server. Starting new so i will be on ALOT. Average hours per weekdays: At least a few hours a day on the Prison server

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: i have been on the prison server for a while but have had a bad past and want to restart

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Not on minetown but on other servers yes.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A minecraft prison server is where prisoners are trying to work there way up to freedom by doing simple tasks like mining, and cutting down trees, but in all the same time as they are trying to level up in areas called blocks. there are guards out there protecting the prison from fighting,drug dealing,riots,etc. It will be hard to survive in the prison. Anyone who pvp's or sells drugs can face consequences. Its all about who can choose the right paths in prison,and trying to take the opposite from what put them in.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: My pvp skills are actually very good. ive gotten my pvp skills from playing hunger games.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: yes i appear on minetowns teamspeak daily now that i got the ip to it.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I have Experience with Minecraft administration but not Prison Administration. I am willing to learn any terms for prison administration.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Because we don't want the guards getting angry at the players and abusing there powers just because a player is making the Guard mad. This can lead to players leaving, or reporting the guard.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I stand out because i have seen other prison servers go down because of there guards, and i dont want minetown to be that way so i, along with all the other great guards, want to work together to make Minetown Prison the best Prison Server there is

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Weaknesses: hmm, i think my only weakness is trying to control somebody that is misbehaving in chat and wont listen to anybody. But i am willing to learn how to fix that

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Teamwork is essential to a prison server because when riots occur, not only 1 person can help, there is no I in team. Teamwork is also essential because guards need to work together to find people with drugs, people pvping, and people smuggling in good or stealing guard armor.Also players also like to start riots so it is important that guards use teamwork in pvp to control the riot that is occurring

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i will make a good Officer because i work good with others, and i have high respect for ranks above, and below my own.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would of course ask for there swords, if they do not give it up i wil not kill them at first but hit them a few times to show them i am not kidding around. If they continually pvp then i will take action into fighting them and killing them for Combat. If they still continue i will be forced to jail them for 5 min for PvP.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I patrol the area and watch the suspect and see if he is killing others on purpose, and or is still pvping.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I will ask for the drugs,kill the player, or jail the player for getting involve with the drugs.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Almost all the time that i am online. But only be the area as an officer on duty if there are less then 3 guards in the area.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If i see the player having a lot of death messages in chat, and or if the player is throwing up because of drugs,heart attack because of drugs,etc.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Do not abuse the kit and do not give the kit to non staff because staff kits are very capable of being abused and unfair to other prisoners.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? I keep the items and put them into the disposal box, even if they were another players items only because i can not be sure of whether or not the player is being truthful or trying to get the items for there own personal usage.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? I believe that staff cannot go about the prison searching for the players that have bounties, however, i do believe that if i catch somebody trying to kill the person with the bounty, or if i catch the person with a bounty on them pvping, i have the right to take action on the fight and do what i can to stop the combat.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contraband from other players? I can polity ask the person to move out of the way, if the player takes the contraband then i must take action and ask that player to give the contrabands back. If they do not then i will put the same punishment on them that i would do to anybody not giving a contraband up

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? First i would remember the name of the player, second i would tell him/her to stop advertising the contraband in chat. if they continue i will mute the subject and watch them to see if they really are giving the drugs to anybody.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I really love Minetowns prison server and im willing to learn anything that is needed to become an officer. Thanks for reading this application. See you on the prison server!

Thank you for taking my application into consideration
my in game name is mrtmac

age 10

time zone eastern north America

I play on minetown prison more than at least 2 hours

I've been playing for 2 days

I have never been banned before

QEUSTOINARE

the steps I would take is killing them and then I would put them I jail for 5 mins.

I would bane or jail the player for a period of time

I would band the player

I would potrol the pvp areas for about 20 mins.

when they are attacking people with it or if you saw it and didn't trust them with it

controlling it the right way

you can keep the items

I don't know anything about them

I can jail them kill them or ban them

I would first warn them not to then if they keep doing it I would kill them or jail them
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: alecmckinley

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I don't play much on the prison server itself, mainly other servers in the Minetown cluster. But I put plenty of time in before the beta ended.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: 2 years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, said i was offering 1,000,000 mtc for a zombie egg as a joke. and a few other mishaps.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You work your way through a prison by farming and that sort, selling goods through a player, and admin shop based economy.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Not to blow my own horn, but I used to be one of the best, next to Destroyer.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Yes, I've been online majority of the time lately on teamspeak

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No, unfortunatley.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? The players who play on the server are the ones being helped, if you yourself are not an example of serenity and being fair, then, not much would come of your authority, or order in the server.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? As I'm sure some other are, I've been here for 2 years, as a dedicated player, on and off of course, many life events in the past, and personally, I just have a lot of time, and when I have a reason to be active, I am.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I joke too much and that tends to get out of hand.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Synergy folks, haha, jokes aside, teamwork is necessary in nearly any situation, it works like a system of checks and balances, the staff themselves help each other make fair and just choices.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I love Minetown, and I always have fun when I'm here, I feel as if some of the guards try to interfere with the roleplay in a way in which they shouldn't, as like, unless you've seen the sword of the fight, you don't have the right to go attack them.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Pvp'ing holds a consequence of death on the server. If it were a minor case, I would warn to disperse. If that did not work, kill both participants. If there are two that is.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Nothing, I had not seen it, so in roleplay, I am oblivious.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? If I'm correct, the procedure is to stop them and ask for the drugs. If there is no compliance, jail.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? At all times.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If someone has been jailed 3 times within one of your lives you may request a full search.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? You may not give your armor to other players.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? No, they must be held or deleted.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Correct me if I'm wrong, I had seen staff place bounties before, even though I do not believe that is a "roleplay correct" action.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Ask that person to stop, if they are getting in the way through physical means, death, but through nuisance, warning and jail.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? That is the same as yelling out during prison that you're selling drugs. I personally believe that should be a jail sentence, yet i am not familiar with the formal procedure.

Additional information you would like to tell us? I have plenty of time, and I'm pretty active on forums, teamspeak, and the server itself.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Alex_lenaers

Time zone: Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 10 - 15, mostly on the weekends.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: About, 2 months.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You have been sentenced to life in MT Prison, you must go through the ranks, and earn your freedom.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: O.K.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No, actually never heard of it before the application. (P.S., Explain what it does please <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> ).

Do you have Skype?: Not yet, still trying to convince dad, I'll get it soon.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No, I have not. I'm good at that stuff though.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: Because it is extremely unprofessional.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: I am an extremely good leader and I care about this server a lot and love enforcing the laws of it.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: My PVP skills could be better, but they are O.K..

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Because you might need a second opinion or possibly some help taking someone down.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

I try to keep everyone happy while still making sure they follow the rules.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Warn, then ask for weapons, then kill if necessary. For PVP, strike, kill.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Find the pvpers and ask for weapons, if assaulted, kill or jail.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Jail/kill.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Always.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If they are excessively pvping after warnings.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? They are for you and only you, and they are only to be worn when on-duty. Worn off duty is wrong and cheating.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? Keep all items.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff can't go out of their way to kill for bounties. They must see the players committing a crime.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Jail.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Mute, jail.

Thank you for your consideration, I look forward to seeing and talking with all the staff.
hello
i would love to become a helper for the prieon server