Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: MysticUnseen

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I can play about 3 hours every day.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I have been playing for about a week.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The idea is to break free. You break free by making money. You start in D and you buy your way to C, which costs 25,000 prisoner coins,B which cost 75,000 prisoner coins,A which cost 150,00 prisoner coins, once you get to A you need to make 300,000 prisoner coins. Once you make that much you buy your freedom.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: I am very good a pvp. I play on many pvp servers. I play on the a walls server and Supercraft bros as much as I can. I use the circle strat when i pvp sometimes. I am a very good shot and a bow is one of my favorite weapons on minecraft.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I have not but if I need to I will.

Do you have Skype?: I do have skype it is MysticUnseen. I am always on skype. Skype is the best way to get in touch with me.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I have been Admins on many servers. I am trying to open up my own server with my friend.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? If they don't control their emotions it could lead to the other players to have a bad experience for other payers. For example if a guard gets really mad he/she could go around and kill people to make him feel better. Which would lead to a bad experience.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I stand out because my pvp skills, and me wanting to help out with the server. I am very happy with how this server is run.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I think I don't have any weakness.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like

MT Prison?:​Team work is important because without it the server would be nothing. Teamwork is very important in everyday life. teamwork is everywhere it is at jobs.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I would be a good officer because I will enforce the rules and I am very good a pvp. I think that i will be a good officer because I can enforce rules pretty well. In real life I am respected by many people which makes me a good leader. I have just moved to a new school and I am making friends pretty quickly. I am friendly if you get to know me.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? if I saw a group of players attacking each other I would attack them and break up the fight then I would kill everyone involved. I would make sure not to kill people that were watching. I would make sure i have the right people. Then if they run and safe zone i would ask for there weapon and if they dont give it i will jail them for safe zoning and for having contraband.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I could do nothing because I did not see the fight.

I ignore these messages because i did not see them fight. If I do not see the fight I cant do anything about it.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? If I saw someone on drugs I would be surprised because they are not working. If it worked again I would kill them and state the reason why they were killed. If they were in a safe zone when they were on drugs i would jail them. If it was to happen multiple times I would jail them and then search them for contraband.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? The Blocks you should patrol are Block D, Block C, Block B. You should never patrol Block A. Block D should be patrolled the most. Block C should be patrolled every once in a while. Block B should be patrolled very little.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? For example if a layer keeps hitting you with a sword then safe zoning and you have to jail them several times. I can jail them, then I would tell them that they are being searched for being jailed multiple times If they have any contraband on the m i take it the dispose of it.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? I think that there are two rules about kits that are very important. I think that staff should never give kits to regular players/ sell to regular players. The second rule is that only use kits when on duty. Never use kits when you are off duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? If you kill players and they have really good gear like Protect 4 Diamond armour, god apples, Fire 2 sword sharp 5 you can only keep the armour and the god apples. You can only keep those because those are not contraband. Even if the sword is the best sword tat you have ever seen you can't keep it. because it is contraband. You can't keep potions, bows, and drugs.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff can participate in bounties. Staff can gather bounties from players. Staff can not have bounties placed on their head. Staff can use bounties to find out who is doing something wrong like pvping.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? If a player runs and takes the contraband when you are trying to get it you can kill them. If they safe zone you can ask for the contraband if they don't hand it over then you can jail them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? If you see a player selling drugs in chat you warn them that they can be muted for that. Then if they continue you mute them. After you mute them you give them the reason why they were muted. Which would be muted for selling contraband in chat.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Dont Drop The Soap!!!!
Minecraft Ingame Name: humphrey2244

Timezone: EST

Hours per weekends and weekdays do you play on minetown prison?: 14 hours.

How long have you been in Minetown and The Prison?: I started playing Prison in the beta release with the tguards and I started playing minetown a year ago.

Have you ever been banned before? Why? : I have never been banned before.

Explain the whole concept of a Minecraft Prison server: The concept of a Minecraft Prison server is too start out in block D where there's a lot of guarding, PVP and a not so good mine and shop. As you progress through the server you eventually move up ranks with better shops, mines, less guarding and less PVP. Eventually you will get to freedom and live a normal Minecraft survival life <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

How are your PVP skills: Decent.

Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: No, but I could if I have too.

Do you have any current or previous experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administartion?:Yes, I have been an admin on 2 servers before but they were private and planned to be public but both got shutdown.

Why is it essential for guards to control their emotion's?:Its essential because if you being al rude and yelling at a player then other players will thing its ok to be rude and yell and then they may do it to other players or staff.

What makes you stand above other players applying?: Well I have been playing the Prison Server ever since the Beta release so I have more experience then most players.

What do you think you need to improve on?: I need to improve on bow.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?: Its essential because a group of player with diamond armor may be coming at you and you cant hold them off you can call for help and more Sergeants and officers will come too help.

Why do you think you would make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison?: I think I will be a good guard because I can kill people for PVPing having contrabands and building in the mines and treefarm.

Questions

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing what steps would you take?: First I would give them a warning to cut it out and if they don't listen I would jail them or kill them.

2)If you see death messages in chat of players killing other players what would you do?: I would give the killer a warning to stop and if they don't I will kill them or jail them.

3)A player is running around intoxicated on drugs what do you do?: I would ask for the drugs and say Don't drop the soap! But if they don't listen I would kill them or jail them.

4)How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: As much as you can when there is PVP going on especially when your the only guard on.

5)When can you ask for a player too be searched for contrabands too be removed?: You ask to search them when they have been jailed 3 or more times due to having contrabands.

6)What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having kits?: The most important rule is to not give your kits away and to not use them while off duty.

7)If you kill players and they drop items, can you give away or keep the items?: Yes, you can give away the items however if they are contrabands they are too be extinguished.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: Bounties cant be targeted at staff but they can claim a bounty for the money.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting away when collecting contrabands?: You can ask the player in your way for the contraband and if he/she doesn't listen then you can kill or jail them.

10) What should you do if you have a player selling drugs in chat?: I should mute them for 5m for selling contrabands.

Additional Information you would like to tell us?: No <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
General Information

Minecraft Ingame name: FCBxxMezzixxAFA

Timezone (please use GMT if u live outside North America): Central Standerd Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 30 hrs weekdays and 12 hrs weekends and my time will drop at least maybe a little cause of school starting back up.

How long have you been in Minetown and Prison: About A month and a half.

Have you been banned before? Why?: No I have never been banned before.

Other Information

Explain the concept of Minecraft Prison Server: The prisoner is trying to work their way up with money, ranks, and different blocks to become a freeman/woman once again.

How are your PVP (player verses player) Skills?: My PvP skills are good if i rated my-self I would maybe be a 7/10.

Have you spoke much Minetown teamspeak?:No because theres no need to use it.

Do you have Skype?:No but i'm planning on getting one soon.

Do you have previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or prison Administration? No but I do know how to take charge.

Why do you think essential for guards to control their emotions?: Because if a player is making fun of the guard he should not talk back to the player he should just ignore him/her.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: I stand out because I can be calm in a situation when a other player is offending me.

What do you think you need approve on? List your weaknesses here: I need to Improve on seperating my clan members and friends from my job.

Prison staff contribute a lot of their time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that team work is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?: I think teamwork though out staff is good because sometimes it can be 2v1 then another guard should step in so it will be 2v2.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison?Explain: I would make a good Officer/Sergeant because i would set a Great example off duty or on duty.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online,what steps would you take?

I would check if 1 was PvPing. Then once I have cleared that up I would kill them or jail one of them.

2) You see a death message appear in chat of players killing other players,what do you do?

I would find them and see if they keep pvping and if they do I will try to kill them, and if they safezone I will jail them for 5 min.

3)A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

I would first try to kill him/her and if i cant I will jail him/her.

4)How often should you patrol the pvp areas?

I would check up on it when there is another guard online but if im the only guard online I will stay there most of my time.

5)When can you ask a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

If you see a death message of that player you should search them to see if they used contraband to kill him/her.

6)What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having kits?

You should not use them to your advantage like selling them to get money or give them away to your friends.

7)If you kill players and they drop items,can you keep or give away the items?

Its up to you its your choice unless its contraband.

8)Can staff be involved with bounties?What do you know about staff and bounties?

Staff can place and accept bounties but they cant go out of their way to obtain a bounty.

9)What can you do if a player getting in your way when you are getting contraband from other players?

You can kill the player who is taking the contraband.

10)What would you do if you saw a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

If I saw that I would mute them for 5min.

Additional Information you would like to tell us?:Becareful and Dont Drop The Soap!

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you pick me!!!!!!
Minecraft Ingame Name: alovablecat

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): For weekend and weekdays are both about 4-5 hours each day

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: Well I wasn't whitelisted on the server for very long and but I have been on the prison server for a while but never really gotten into playing but when i became whitelisted I have been addicted.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned before. Not on any server even.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of minecraft prison is to mine resources and sell then to rank up through the level mines and escape the prisos.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: On a scale from 1 to 10 I am 16. I am honestly pretty good but I have a pretty bad laptop.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Not really yet

Do you have Skype?: Yes, my name is Don't Drop The Soap.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I was a trial guard on a prison server that has the same concept of most prison servers but the shape is very different. I was premoted to guard in about 2 days after that because I was really good and I was suggested by 3 head guards to be guard. I would have gotteen head guard on that server but the server had no limits and people would curse you out for no reason and try to get you demoted to i quit.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? I keep cool and just report it to a higher staff member is someone is offending me or someone else

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Past experiences as guard and not doing a half a$$(Will not be said in game.) job.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Well I guess the only thing is dealing with my crappy laptop

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Teamwork isn't just needed in prison its needed for life. Teamwork is needed to keep everything under control and organized.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Well I have had past experiences and guard and I work well with other people(staff) and will not give up.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Well if all of them where fighting each other then i would kill everyone fighting. If people are attacking a guy I would kill the attacker not the peaceful guy.(If I was officer)Other: jail the attackers.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I would tell a supervisor to jail them or I will run into the battlefield and kill the killer.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Kill them or report then to a higher ranked staff to jail them.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Well I will see how many guards are in each block and if one block is lacking guards I will guard there.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? When I think they have contraban items but im not sure.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Do Not let non staff get ahold of these items.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? I can give away non contraban items and get rid on contraban items

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Im a bit confused with this topic. I would like to be a honest guard and learn instead of being an unhonest guard and get really confused n the future.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? I will give then a warning and if they do it again they will be killed or I will ask a sergent to jail them if its in a safezone.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? Ask a supervisor to mute them.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Thank you for your time to review my staff application for the prison server.
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: gotmilk54445

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I can only play for an hour or two on school days, but on weekends (when I don't have work) 3-5 hours.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I joined MT on September 19, 2011, I got active around early 2012, and I have been apart of the prison server since beta.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: From the prison? No, but yes I was banned from the ftb server early 2013, an odd long list of things, the main one being having a very big argument with someone on there, that led to a bit more...

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A roleplay server, you spend time gathering items and then selling it at the shop, for money to rank up.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: (I am super excited about this) Since I got my new computer, I can proudly say I have been getting over 100 fps all the time... Making pvp way more fun and easy. (8 out of 10)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I am in there just about everytime I am online, if you need to find me, I am usually in the LoL channel.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I am already in 2 of the MT groups.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I was a minetown mod, and now events team, but I have no experience with prison administration.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? Guards need to be level headed towards everything, especially prison members, no one wants arguments to break out. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

What makes you stand out above other users applying? Er, I guess a range of things. My pvp skills are exceptionally awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object> I have past experiences with being staff, and I have a very slow social life, so I am here...all the time... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Sometimes people can rustle my jimmies in certain ways, I guess I just need to find a way to contain my jimmies.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Teamwork is always important, especially when pvp riots break out, or powerful pvpers want to fight, we need to be there, together, to take them out.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I enjoy wacking people with my sword, so I will always be around to take out the average no-do gooders.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would probably view what they have, recognize it was far in-superior to my officer/sergeant armor, and then move in to take them out, before they can kill anyone else.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I would go straight to D-block, where most of the pvp happens, and check out what is going on, if I didn't see anyone there, I would check out all the other blocks. When I found the source of pvping, and I saw them hit someone, I would kill them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? It depends, if they had the super fast effect, I would likely just jail them for 5 minutes, for the use of drugs... but, if they were running around at normal speed, and were in the danger zones, I would just kill them.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? It's hard to say, I would think that question would be based off how many people were online. If 20+ people were already on, I would likely patrol the blocks until I had to leave, or pvp died down. If it was 10-, I would patrol the areas, if there was no pvp, I would go on doing... gotmilky things.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? I believe after a player has been jailed 3 times, while I was alive, am I allowed to ask for a full search to remove all contraband.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Please do not give them away... players get over powered, and when players are over powered they feel the need to pvp to much, and it usually gets out of hand...

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? If this has not changed, you are allowed to take / give away any loot you pick up from killed prisoners, besides contraband.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Since all bounties are anonymous, we are allowed to place bounties, and claim the money from bounties, but we cannot go out of our way to kill someone with a bounty.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? If they are trying to pick up the contraband, we are supposed to kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? We are suppose to mute them, for how long, I do not know...

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Don't drop the soap! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name:a_hidden_waflle

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 4-10

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: i began playing mc ball and thought minetown was cool so i started playing prison for maybe 3 weeks

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No when i was it was an accident

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You start in D block and make your way up to Freedom!

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:8/10

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:a little i dont like talking to strangers

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? So they dont kill other gaurds and go on killing sprees

What makes you stand out above other users applying? When i have been playing on prison i have seen a lot of killing and i want to stop that

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Typing this and remeber all the duties that come with gaurds

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ So that we can decide what to do and how and who.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i would be more willing to help others even when im not on duty

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? First i would make sure no one dropped the soap, then kill the attacking ones and confiscate any contrabands.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? check to see whats going on

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: jail or kill them

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: pretty often when ever there arent alot of gaurds around

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?: after the fight has broken up.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? ONLY USE IT WHILE YOU ARE ON DUTY

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? Both but destroy contrabands

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Yes, but you cant kill one specific person because of a bounty

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?: You can kill

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?: Temp Mute

Additional information you would like to tell us?: No
Dont drop the soap
Minecraft Ingame Name: xXBacn_DiamondXx

Hours per week days and hours per week end: I would say I can play 3 to 4 hours on the weekdays and I can play 6 to 8 hours on the weekends

How long have you been in MineTown and the prison: This was the first Minecraft server that I have played and when I started MineTown I played the prison server, I would say about 5 months.

Have you ever been banned: I have been banned only for a few hours in result of excessive pvp, but I can not pvp anymore or I will be banned forever.

The Concept for the Minecraft Prison server: The concept for the prison server is players that try to mine and sell all of the items they mined in order to upgrade to each and every block, the main concept for the prison server is to try to get yourself to freedom, and not to ever pvp.

How are your pvp skills: I would say that my PVP skills are pretty decent especially when I have the right kind of equipment.

Have you spoken on MineTown team speak: No, I have not.

Do you have a Skype: Yes, my username is xXBacn_DiamondXx

Ministration: No, I have not been apart of a co owner of another server.

Essential for guards emotion's: So if the don't control their emotion then they can often not follow the staff rules and could not be staff anymore.

Stand out from other applyers: Everybody's PVP skills are different and I think that my PVP skills could be perfect for watching over the prison with other staff.

Weaknesses: My number one weakness that I totally need to improve on is putting a bow in my hands, so my weakness is a bow that I will improve on.

Teamwork of staff: I think that when the guards are using teamwork, I think of how they help each other and other prisoners if they need help for certain things to try to stop all the problems in the MT prison so everybody enjoy's the server.

If I would make a good Officer/Sergeant: I think I would be a good officer and sergeant because of how my PVP skills are to try to stop PVP in the MT prison server

If a group of players were activly PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take: I would look at their names in chat to know what possible block they could be in, then I would go investigate and if they are PvPing in front of me then I would kill the attacker or if they are both PvPing then I would kill both of them. I would stay in that block watching them until the attacker or the riot stops.

If you see death messages in chat what would you do: I would mute them for 5 minutes or if i saw them PvP then I would go investigate

If you see a player running around on drugs what would you do: The first thing that I would do is try to kill them or jail them for 5 minutes.

How often should you patrol the PvP area: I would patrol the PvP area for 10 to 20 minutes to make sure their is no PvP going on.

When can you ask for a player to be searched and contrabands removed: I would ask if that player has been jailed for three times then contrabands will be removed.

What do you think is the most important rule for staff having staff kits: I think the most important rule is not to keep the staff kit while off duty.

If a player drops items when killed, can you keep them or give them away: No, you cannot keep the items or give them away, that is against staff rules and may result another player to take your spot in being staff.

What you know about staff and bounties: Staff can make bounties on people but cannot kill them if they did nothing wrong, they can only kill or jail if a player broke the rules.

When a player is in my way when other players are giving me contrabands: If a player is in my way while another player is giving me contrabands then if that player in my way took them and will not give them back, then that can cause him to get killed or jailed. If I am getting the contrabands and another player is in my way, then I would hit him once and tell him to leave.

What would you do if you see a player selling drugs in chat: I would mute them for 5 minutes.

Don't drop the soap.
xXBacn_DiamondXx

I would say I can play 3 to 4 hours on the weekdays and I can play 6 to 8 hours on the weekends

This was the first Minecraft server that I have played and when I started MineTown I played the prison server, I would say about 5 months.

I have been banned only for a few hours in result of excessive pvp, but I can not pvp anymore or I will be banned forever.

The concept for the prison server is players that try to mine and sell all of the items they mined in order to upgrade to each and every block, the main concept for the prison server is to try to get yourself to freedom, and not to ever pvp.

I would say that my PVP skills are pretty decent especially when I have the right kind of equipment.

No, I have not.

Yes, my username is xXBacn_DiamondXx

No, I have not been apart of a co owner of another server.

So if the don't control their emotion then they can often not follow the staff rules and could not be staff anymore.

Everybody's PVP skills are different and I think that my PVP skills could be perfect for watching over the prison with other staff.

My number one weakness that I totally need to improve on is putting a bow in my hands, so my weakness is a bow that I will improve on.

I think that when the guards are using teamwork, I think of how they help each other and other prisoners if they need help for certain things to try to stop all the problems in the MT prison so everybody enjoy's the server.

I think I would be a good officer and sergeant because of how my PVP skills are to try to stop PVP in the MT prison server

I would look at their names in chat to know what possible block they could be in, then I would go investigate and if they are PvPing in front of me then I would kill the attacker or if they are both PvPing then I would kill both of them. I would stay in that block watching them until the attacker or the riot stops.

I would mute them for 5 minutes or if i saw them PvP then I would go investigate

The first thing that I would do is try to kill them or jail them for 5 minutes.

I would patrol the PvP area for 10 to 20 minutes to make sure their is no PvP going on.

I would ask if that player has been jailed for three times then contrabands will be removed.

I think the most important rule is not to keep the staff kit while off duty.

I No, you cannot keep the items or give them away, that is against staff rules and may result another player to take your spot in being staff.

Staff can make bounties on people but cannot kill them if they did nothing wrong, they can only kill or jail if a player broke the rules.

If a player is in my way while another player is giving me contrabands then if that player in my way took them and will not give them back, then that can cause him to get killed or jailed. If I am getting the contrabands and another player is in my way, then I would hit him once and tell him to leave.

I would mute them for 5 minutes.

Don't drop the soap.
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: MadMan2B.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Mountain Standered time.

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):10-15

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:For about the whol time ive been on minetown.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No.

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:For people to work and get money and move up in rankes

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: I think that my PVP skills are very good.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I have not.

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:No.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?So they dont take there anger on others.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?I play minecraft alot i have good skill at playing it to.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:I think i could improve on my PVP skills a little bit.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​So they can control the prisoners.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Because I follow the rules and i like others to also so that evryone has a good time and has fun.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?I would ask for there soward first, then kill them if they dont stop.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?I will mute them.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?I will put them in prison for five minutes.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?I think that i should patrol them alot to stop PVPing.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If they PVP alot, do drugs and sell drugs in chat.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?That they should not abuse it that should only use them when on duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?You can keep them but no giving them away.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?I think yes, and bounties are when if you kill the person that is on the bounty list that person gets money.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? You send them to jail for five minutes or kill them.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?You mue them, and if they continue to do it sent them to jail for five minutes.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:I would really be happy to work as a staph member and look forward to doing so. I also love the MineTown server.