Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Officer/Sergeant Application
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Officer/Sergeant Application
The Officers and Sergeants are responsible for enforcing rules within Minetown Prison. Be ready to set aside playing the server to take care of any issues that arise. This will definitely affect in your play time on Minecraft. If you think being a guard is something to do in your spare time or it would be nice to have a position of power, please do not apply. We are looking for dedicated member that wish to help the server any way they can. If your application is accepted you start in a trial position called Officer, it will be minimum permissions and will require you to use mainly your PVP skills to deal with any problems.

Go here to read the Staff Guide Application before applying: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7358092-prison-staff-guide

Application Requirements:

• Have read all of the Staff Guide and fully understand what is expected of you. It is updated/changed to adjust to the growing server so needs to be re-read often. Its basically the staff bible!
  • Understand the concept of a Prison Server (The difference between Prison Roleplay and PVP server)
  • No age limit, but your maturity is taken into consideration.
  • Do not post applications for any other rank, this is for Officer/Sergeant only.
  • When applying must be able to use Teamspeak; Can download Teamspeak free here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
  • Be truthful on your application; age, any past bans ect
  • Don't post anything other than an application

Duties:

• As an Officer you will patrol and monitor Block D, killing any prisoners who commit crimes or contacting a Sergeant/Supervisor to jail the offender for you.
  • As a Sergeant you will patrol and monitor Block D, C and B: but must keep Block D as a priority. Kill or Jail any prisoners who commit crimes and assist any Officers with jailing offenders.
  • Both Officers and Sergeants will be set into team groups and rotated from Prison to Free World duties on a regular basis, so all staff will need to ensure they are up-to-date on prison information over the forums and keep a close eye on the schedule found inside the prison staff forums.
If we find out you did not follow any of the above requirements your application/post will be considered void and will get deleted.

Further action and punishments will be placed for continuous offenders.

Application:

Remember! Read the whole Staff Guide. If we feel you have not done so, your application will be removed.

Posting an application does NOT mean you will be picked for Prison Staff. This is your way of letting the Prison Managers know you are interested. Do NOT ask other staff members to check your application.

General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:

Do you have Skype?:

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?

What makes you stand out above other users applying?

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here:

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

EXAMPLE APPLICATION TO HELP YOU FILL YOURS OUT

General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:

- Your username ingame.

- Your age (No DOB required).

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

- The country and timezone, here is a list to help: http://www.editgrid.com/user/beric/GMT_List

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

- How many hours are you online in the weekdays and how many weekends?

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison:

- Since you joined Minetown (Can mention how long on the prison too)

- Don't need to mention server names, just be truthful if you were.

Other Information

- Explain what a prison server is and why its different to other genres of servers.

How is your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:

- Can you fight well? Also what are you best with? Swords, bows, potions?

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:

- Mention if you've been in the Teamspeak before or can be. If you can be, be sure to mention if you have it installed ready or not.

Do you have Skype?:

- Just if you use it often or not (Don't need to mention your Skype username). If you don’t have it but will be willing to use it, please mention if you have it installed or not.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:

- Any experience in a staff rank or a staff rank on a prison server, you can explain what sort of things you know and what you did (Don't need to mention the server name). If we need to, we will privately contact you for proof of this.

- We need to know your thoughts about how it could affect the server if you let your emotions control you. (This could mean stress, frustration, sadness etc)

- List your primary strengths here and why you feel you should be chosen above everyone else.

- List anything that could be considered a weakness. Stubborn, react before thinking, sometimes say inappropriate things etc. This will not affect your application.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​

- Explain why teamwork is so important for a server like MT Prison, how should you communicate to other guards in certain situations, give examples!

- Just your thoughts and opinions on why you would be a great Officer/Sergeant on our server!

Questionnaire

- The below questions will not be answered for you, the best advice would be to carefully read the Staff Guide!: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7358092-prison-staff-guide

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?

- Anything else that might be relevant to applying for guard which you want to mention!
-= The prison staff application has now been updated =-

All posts before this are now void, if you still have an interest in becoming a Prison Officer/Sergeant please re-apply using the new application format.

Remember! Read the Staff Guide fully, you need to follow any instructions within there, failure to do so will mean your application is removed.

Thank you for taking time to read this and also showing interest within the prisons staff role. I wish you luck for your new application!
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: a3modz2

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 10-30 hours per week.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I have been on the prison server since the beta came out and join back in 2012

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. for xraying as a newbie as soon as I joined and never xrayed since then and from griefing jc's iron farm but it was all a mistake.

Other Information

The whole concept is you start out in the worst block D where there is a lot of pvp, guarding and that good of a mine, and as you progress up too higher blocks like lets say C,B , or A thing get eaiser like on block C there isn't as much guarding as Block D better items, not as much pvp, Now block B is better then, block C because a lot less guarding, very little pvp and a better better mine. Now as for A there are no guards, no pvp, and a better mine, the whole point of the server is to build your way up to each different block cell, until you get out two freedom and in freedom (you find your true self) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Decent <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Yes I have spoke in team speak

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Yes I do for prison and minecraft administration

Its important for guards to control their emotions because if they are all mad at someone and yelling at them and stuff the other players would think its okay and do it to other people or guards.

I have more expernice then most of the other players because I was a tguard on prison beta.

I need to improve on my bow skills.

Team work is essential because if they are chasing down people that hit a player and guard accidently it another guard. One of the guards could get mad at eachother and forget about the player that was running away. As a team the guard could say "Oh sorry for hitting you It was an accident." It would be fine then.

I think I would be a good officer because I was an officer since beta until the official release and I learned a lot from being a trial guard. As an officer I could help the people from D block getting attacked by the other prisoners and patrolling the area. I wouldn't cheat by giving players armor swords food from guard kits because I don't think that is fair at all...

Questionnaire

I would tell them with a warning to stop pvping or you would be jailed. If they keep going I would tell someone on the forums or on Skype and get someone like a sergeant to jail them for the excessive pvp.

First I would investigate the situation and if its someone just keep on killing over and over I would warn them to stop and then I get Supervisor or a Sergeant to jail the excessive pvpers.

Try to take the drugs away with the /pot command, if they don't give you the drugs kill or jail them.

Patrol as much as you can, like when no guard are on.

Ask for the contraband item to be removed if they have been jailed 3 or more times. (Applies when your in the same life)

Guards having only kits *WHILE* on duty for a fair and fun game and not cheating.

Getting rid of the items in the dispose area, so no one can have it

Bounties cant be targeted at staff member, for people to gang up on one guard to kill he or she for the money.

Take the items away and if they don't listen kill them or jail them.

Mute the player for selling drugs in global chat.

Additional information you would like to tell us? Yes, Don't drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: bojo1498

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 10-20. I could dedicate more if i became staff.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: Minetown a year and prison since Beta week.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Once. On my first day when I inadvertently griefed someone.(It was my first time on a multiplayer server.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To raise up through the ranks by working hard and staying alive, and to always remember: “Don’t drop the soap.”

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: Decent.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Not yet. I will soon. Just haven't had the chance to try it yet.

Do you have Skype?: Use it daily

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: I was an Admin on a small server for a while. I have also run a small server from time to time.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: Because they have a duty to do. Emotions can’t get in the way of that.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: I always try to keep everyone happy while still following the rules. I also helped find multiple dupers on the wildlands server.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: My PVP skills could be better, but they are pretty good.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Because you might need a second opinion or possibly some help taking someone down.

I try to keep everyone happy while still making sure they follow the rules. I love making sure everyone is as happy as possible.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? Warn, ask for weapons, then jail/kill if necessary.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? Find the pvpers and ask for weapons then jail/kill as necessary.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? Jail/kill

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Always

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? If they are excessively pvping after warnings.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? They are for you and only you, and they are only to be worn when on-duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? You can keep all non-contraband items.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? Staff can't go out of their way to kill for bounties. They must see the players committing a crime.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? Jail/kill

Mute

Thanks for your consideration! Don't drop the soap.
Minecraft Ingame Name: leibster14

Timezone: Eastern

Hours per Weekdays and Weekends do you play on Average: Since school started i would say total around 25(mostly on weekends)

How long have you been on Minetown Prison: I would say around 4 months

Have you ever been Banned before?Why?: No

Other Information

Explain the Concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of a Minetown prison is to use your skills by mining trees or in the mines to escape using the money you earn. The concept is to not pvp so you can earn money faster to escape asap. While in prison it should be a goal to not get put in a cell(I may not do this but i will start). Once your Free you can show off to your friends then you should try to be the richest player in the prison. Finally you should not cheat to get these things so don't use x-ray or other things to cheat your way out, you should get out fair and square.

How are your PvP(Player versus Player) Skills: I don't mean to show off but I think i could be one of the best in the prison.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: Sorry but no but i guess i will try to soon.

Do you have Skype?: Yes: leibster14

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: This is essential because if they don't they could go around killing others for no reason just because they are mad at them. This does not help anyone's experience playing which is what guards should be trying to do. It could also lead them to cussing or using caps and being disrespectful to others. This will absolutely not help the Prison or anyone playing in it.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: The only thing I really have going for me is that I can pvp better than others and that I can help newer players by showing them where everything is and helping them settle disputes.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I am not very good with a bow in my hands but i can use it if i need to. I am also less of a person who follows rules although if i was made Officer i would follow all rules and I will start following rules right now. I have also not been someone who is really good at being amazingly nice but i will try to be as nice as possible.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like Minetown Prison?: being a team you can take down even the biggest of threats and i know that with two Sergeants online I steer clear of pvp because together they can easily take down one person no matter how strong. Using a team nothing stands in your path, this is why staff work together to take down rule breakers.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i will make a good Officer because i don't drop the soap. Also I am really good at pvp and can work out some situations. I can also try and calm people down by saying "it's just a game" or "you can always get that stuff again". I also know what crosses the line of language and dis-respect. This is why I think I will make a good Officer.

Questionnaire:

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?: I would step in and try and break it up through pvp or i would have them jailed if they out geared me. I would use a bow sometimes if they out geared me(if i had a bow). And if I someday get appointed Sergeant I would have SWAT gear and use the bow or use the sword to break it up.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: I would see what is happening and would try and catch them doing something else against the rules. I would not just find them and kill them. If they don't do something else against the rules it was a good kill and was a fair kill that I could do nothing about and I would tell the person who was killed.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: I will try and kill them and if I can't then I will jail them or have them jailed for breaking the rules.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: I would patrol them as often as possible if there is no rules getting broken i would go off duty and continue on in my prison life. After about 10 minutes i would go back and check up on the players again.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?: Contraband can be removed after a third jail or third time seeing contraband in the same life never go up to the player who has killed you after you have died and ask for contraband.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?: The kits let Officers and Sergeants get right back on their feet after death to keep helping anyone who needs it so this is why they should have kits then they don't have to make new Sergeant armor or Officer armor and it also keeps Officers from getting Sergeant armor.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?: You should never give out another player's items to others or keep them just use the disposal system or the lava in the Block D bank. Don't ever give these items away or keep them.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties?: Staff can be involved in bounties. Staff cannot go out of their way to kill the player that has the bounty though. This is what I know for certain. I believe Staff cannot place bounties but i will check that.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?: You can jail them or kill them for it. You should ask for it first though.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?: You should mute them after warning them not to.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not at the moment

Thanks for looking over my Officer Application,

leibster14
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: Sir_Penguinman

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): weekdays:3-5 hours weekends: 6-4

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: Around 2 months

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A minecraft prison server is a role play server which a player makes money and ranks up to try and be a free man/woman again

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?: My pvp skills are pretty good ( in my opinion ) I'd rate my self 8/10

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I have not spoken very much for I do not need to use it very often

Do you have Skype?: Unfortunately I do not, But I may be getting Skype soon

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:No I do not

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? It is essential to keep a guards emotions because it may make you break rules such as swearing/caps etc..What makes you stand out above other users applying? I think I stand out because I am very nice and cooperative, Like having fun, Really energetic and I want other players to have fun

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I think I should keep most of my emotions to myself and focus on protecting players from rule breakers

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ I think team work is an essential for MT Prison because many players play on it and people can easily break rules, since 1 staff member cannot do all the work they have to work toghther to get the job done

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I know all the rules and follow them, I am very nice to people so they will not be angry and I am very active so I can monitor the cell blocks regularly.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would go to the block they are at and see who were fighting and who weren't, then I'd go in and start fighting them,If any of them safe zone I would ask the player to get out of the safe zone to face punishment or be jailed for 5 minutes, If they do not listen I will jail them

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what doou do? I would see what is happening if I do not see any pvp I simply ignore the messages.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?I kill him if he safe zones or already in a safe zone I jail him/her

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?I should patrol pvp areas for a couple of hours depending on the amount of players

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? I search for contrabands when they have been jailed for at least several times

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? I think the most important rule is to not use them while off duty they are only used when on duty

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? you can keep them or give them away if they drop contrabands you destroy them.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? staff can be involved with bounties I know that staff can use bounties to catch a rule breaker , they can also claim bounties too

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?You can kill them

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?You mute them or jail them ( 5minutes)

Additional information you would like to tell us?: DON'T DROP THE SOAP!
Minecraft Ingame Name:Ajer21

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):East

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):30-40h

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:1/2 years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no i have not

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:o rank up to other blocks and to buy your way out by mining and cutting down trees.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:I'm very good with swords and bows.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:A bit

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:Yes

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?So that they look stern and would be feerd and so you have power over the inmates.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I have tones of experience with PVP and MODing and being staff and from the server owners I am pretty good.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Being humiliated being threaten

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ Because with out it the system wont work.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will be good at officer or staff because I have had previous experiences and I think if you like what you do It is done better. And I will love what I would do for you guys.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? I would ask them to stop then jail them for 5min if they get out and continue you jail them for more time and more then you ask a mod on chat.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? You leave it be.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? tell them to hand them over if not handed over jail.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? Allways

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? anytime

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits? Don't take advantage of them.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? Destroy them.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? IDK

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? You tell them to hand them over.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? You tell them to hand them over or leave it be.

Don't Drop The Soap
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:zombieslayer3601

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GTM -5

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):8 hours

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:1 year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:A minecraft prison server is a role play server which a player makes money and ranks up to try and be a free man/woman again

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:good

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?:yes

Do you have Skype?:yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:no

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? This is essential because if they don't they could go around killing others for no reason just because they are mad at them

What makes you stand out above other users applying?I always try to keep everyone happy while still following the rules.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: man up and not feel bad for the people that were killed by me

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​so that all guards and prisoners get experience of the game

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: because i know what do and what not to do

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? if 1 was attacking the other i would kill him if they both were attacking each other i would kill them both

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? find the pvpers and end it

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? kill or jail them

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas? as much as you can

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?Contraband can be removed after a third jail or third time seeing contraband in the same life never go up to the player who has killed you after you have died and ask for contraband.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?They are for you and only you, and they are only to be worn when on-duty.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? you can keep or give back but throw away the contrabands

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about bounties?Staff can't go out of their way to kill for bounties just for money

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? you may kill

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? mute them

Additional information you would like to tell us?:don't drop the soap
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: TheFireCrafter

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (Canada)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison: About 30 hours a week

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I have been with Minetown for almost 2 years now and have been with the prison for about half a year now.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I personally have never been banned from this server

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The main concept behind a Minecraft Prison server is that you are trying to be a Free Citizen again after being put in prison. You make your way up in the ranks by selling goods found in the designated areas specific to that location. You can also sell those goods independently in a marketplace or trading centre, for your own price. The PVP rules in a prison are very strict with Pfficers or Guards jailing or slaying you for it. There are also contraband items such as swords or bows, which will be taken if or jailed for.

How are your PvP Skills?: My PVP skills are excellent when it comes to melee and long range. With a sword, I use the circle tactic or confuse the opponent by going through him and attacking from behind. I have won numerous tournaments outside of MT and I have racked up over 500 kills.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: I have been getting on Teamspeak a bit more recently from the transaction from Mumbe to Teamspeak. I was very frequent on mumble as well.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do have Skype with a Triton headset with built in grade standard performance mic.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Yes, in one point in time I have owned a prison server before, and have been guard on many higher level prison servers. My ranks included Guard, Sergeant, General, and Warden.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: it is especially important for Guards, Officers, or Sergeants to control their emotions because having all the Staff benefits, would be horrible to use in the wrong hands of an inexperienced individual. I have seen countless players type all caps when someone does something wrong to them, while a Guard must politely ask for the contraband item or to get out of a safe zone, as dashing out doesnt solve anything and shows a non qualified staff member.

What makes you stand out above other users applying?: What makes me stand out from other fantastic players applying is that I actually work on my applications, and do not rush them getting mad if I do not make it. I keep calm and never get upset, because in all, it is just a game and was meant for you to have fun. I am also mature unlike some players, experienced in prison servers, and have proper grammar, which not alot of people have. My specialities also include patience, always willing to learn, handling any situation carefully so no one gets offended, and using a polite and proper tone when pointing out a problem.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: Some of my personal weaknesses include making fri

ends with the staff <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>, accidents, and not trading with people. Trading has never really been a thing in prisons because of the lack of trust between two prisoners.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ I believe teamwork is essential in an environment like MT prison is essential because of the trust you must share between the ones that you should trust, if that makes sense. Contributing to the team leads to a better end result and better image of yourself and other people. Especially staff members must involve teamwork because, in a way, it is prisoners vs. guards, with both sides constantly trying to win. The only problem is that in a prison, no side ever wins, the battle just keeps going on.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: To sum it all up, I believe that I will make a great officer or sergeant because of my past experience with prison servers, my experience with MT, people's skills, maturity, proper grammar, and ability to rely on myself and others, should get me far in the world of Minecraft's Minetown Prison Server.

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take?: My first step to take would be if there really was no other guards there to assist me. The second would be to politely ask the players to hand over their weapons, or kill them both. I would then state in chat "Slain for constant PVP" or something along those lines. My last step would to then give them a warning for next time. My warning would be in this case, "Please don't mass PVP or you will be jailed, slain, or have your weapons confiscated again.

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do?: I then state to the suspect player that there are no death messages allowed. If the issue continues, I would mute the suspect.

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do?: I would kill the player and or jail them if they continue.

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?: My personal preference would be to patrol D Block the most at 5 times every 8 minutes for C 3 time per 10 minutes, for B 2 times per 15 minutes, and 1 time per 20 minutes for A Block.

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed?: Staff can ask this only when you have seen a suspected item in their inventory, that they have put away.

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?: I think the most important rule when having a staff kit is to never abuse them, scam them out, sell them, or rent them. This is so because the buying of Staff kits would be too chaotic and scamming and renting would be for only personal use, which is not good in staff.

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items?: You can keep the items for later destruction, or keep them away and never use them for any abuse.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? For all i know, staff cannot be involved with bounties. Bounties are money bets to see who can kill the player. If they succeed, they get the money. If staff happen to get the bounty, it is fine, but if they use the bounty system for personal use, it is not tolerated.

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players?: In this case you would have to kindly ask them to step away. If they do not comply, you may use force or jailing.

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat?: You may confiscate the drugs or kill the player dealing them and any player that possesses them.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Dont. Drop. The. Soap. If you do I will cry.

Thank you so much for reading my application. I spent over an hour making it so I hope you just consider me as a staff member. Thanks again!
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name: zakarls

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): -5 (Eastern Time)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I play about 40hrs a week but might drop slightly due to school starting soon.

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison: I have been in minetown for a couple months and i have been on prison the entire time.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No. I have never been banned before

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A minecraft prison server is a roleplay server where the point is to earn money to advance the ranks and become a free trusted citizen. You earn money by collecting items and selling them to other player via a shop or selling the items in a admin shop.

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:My pvp skills are very good.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: No because i dont have very much need for it. i skype or imessage my friends on minecraft when i need to, but i can use teamspeak if i need to.

Do you have Skype?: Yes. please pm me for it because i do not wish to discuss it here.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: No. i have not had any experience with minecraft or prison administration, but i am looking into creating my own server.

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions? It is essential for guards to control their emotions because if players are cussing the guards can not cuss back and guards should not get too angry or else they may think unrationally about their decisions.

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I stand out because i am very calm in difficult situations and i can handle problems well. Also while i am a good pvper i gave up pvp and would set a good example for others on the server when i am not on duty.

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: I need to improve on seperating my friends from my job. While i would still kill my friends (or jail them if i get to be a sergeant) i would be dissapointed. i will eventually learn that its the rule and i shouldnt be dissapointed about it.

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?:​ I think teamwork is essential because it can help everybody in the team think rationally and teams can help enforce the rules better than one person alone.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I would make a good officer/sergeant because i think rationally and would set a good example for prisoners when off or on duty. I also handle tough situations very well.

Questionnaire

I would try to contact other guards or a supervisor for help and if i couldnt i would try to calm the situation down

I would find the players and try to catch them in the act because i can not act upon messages in the chat. i would have to see it happen

I would kill (or jail) the player intoxicated or carrying drugs.

You should patrol the PVP areas a coulple times a day even if you are off duty. if i see something i can not act upon it if i was off duty because i did not see it on my on duty life. if i was on duty i would act upon the situation and stop the offense.

You can ask for a player to be searched after the 3rd offense in your lifetime.

Do not abbuse the staff kits. You can not sell or give away staff items. Also you can not use staff items when off duty.

You have the choice to keep or give away the items, unless they are contraband. you should destroy those using the the discard signs in the bank or crafting room.

Staff can place bountys or accept them if they had a reason to kill the person. Staff can not go out of their way to obtain a bounty.

You can kill the player getting in the way when you are getting contrabands from other players.

If i see a player selling drugs in chat i will mute them for 5min.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: dont drop the soap or you might slip

Thank you for considering my application. I hope to see you in the staff world.