Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guard Application (Prison Beta)
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game):Natedog85137

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I've been wandering around D block for a while, seeing all the RDM's and crime about, and i'd like to assist in taking care of these people until the official release!

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Jaybro25

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I would like to be a guard because I love helping and not letting bad things get too out of control. Also I think I could be the best Guard because I'm fun, funny, and will understand what you need and when you need it. I can solve problems that are wrong and can get rid of them.

I accept I will follow all staff rules and guidelines which have been set out for me: Yes
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Chessel

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:I have been waiting for AGES for a Minetown prison server. I have a quite a bit of experience in a prison server and have played on it quite a bit. I am very excited for the MT Revamp and think that prison is a great idea. I will do my best a Prison Guard.

Minecraft Username: smalltowngamer

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I would like to try out being a staff member and see If minetown will need the help on the new server

In Game Name (IGN) TylerLoar2003

I Love This server And I been on For a Long time I respect all the gards and Follow all The Commands I Would love to be Gard And help out the server

I hade been gard befor on I nother server and did help a lot I would really Like to have Gard It would be Fun I would listine to all the rules Im 10 years old and Hope To get gard I also am good at pvp and know all the Commands I Hope I get and good luck to the server
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Slurth

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?:

Exercise my authoritay! Just to give something back. Seems like a fun server and I noticed that a couple times there were only one or two badly outnumbered guards. I would like to be able to help out.

This is My Appliction In Game Name (IGN) TylerLoar2003 Ive Been Plaing The server For a Long Time And I LOVE MINETOWN!! I Respect the People and The Awesome Guards I Would Really wat To Help This server And Make The SERVER AS FUN As IT CAN Be I know Respect All The Rules And people And Guards I Know all the commands I would Follow The Rules And help People If the Need help

If 1 person Is Pvping I would kill them If 2 or more are I would kill Both If One person has I sword I would ask them for it they say no I would kill them or jail them if one person is pvping and gose in side a Safe Zone I would Jail them I LOVE THIS SERVER AND STAFF I Like To help This serve rif it needs anything It would be A great time if i get TGuard or Guard Bye I Accept i will Follow all staff Rules and guidelines which have been set out for me ThankYOU!!!!
This is My Appliction

In Game Name (IGN)

Ive Been on this server And Roaming long time And I allways wated to be Guard And Help The Server.So I Hope I Get Guard

Why Do You want To Be a Temporary trail Guard. I Wanted To Always Help This Server Im Good At PvP And Know All The Rules like

If Some one Had a sword I would ask them for it If they said No And if there were in a place That I could kill them I would kill him

if he was not in a Pvp Zone I would ask gain or Jail him if one person was killing another one I would kill him if Both Were kill each other I would kill both.It Would bE EpicIf I was Guard And help out the server I Locked Of the Rules !0 times So I know im ready to Guard. I respect all People And Staff MINETOWN is lot of fun All Staff isFun Funny I Cool/Epic I LOVE MINETOWN AnThe staff I Hoped You liked myAppliction Your Friend Tyler

I accept I Will Follow all Staff Rules and

guidelines witch have been sent out for me:Yes

Thanks Your Friend Tyler
Official Application

Minecraft Username IGN (In-Game): Alderscroft

Why do you want to be a Temporary Trial Guard?: I want to be a Temporary Trial Guard because I think it'll be a fun and challenging experience that helps the server be a more entertaining environment to players. I also want to be a Temp. Trial Guard because on the Beta server I see one or no guard(s) playing and up to 10 normal players on, and then riots break out and people excessively PvP when they notice.

Official Application

In Game Name (IGN): leibster14

I have been seeing other guards and I saw the rules and guidelines and I know what to do. I will be a part of staff in the future and I know what I'm doing in Minecraft. I may not of had Minecraft for a long time but I have it for Xbox and I have the app. I am kind of young but can outsmart people one grade ahead of me in math. I know how to fight if PvP happens i can beat my sister crockshanx16 and my friends. I hope you pick me for experience and the ability to put the law down. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>