Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm done (Title edited by admin)
Started by [E] Sintdose

As I said I had full right to be there it was in spawn if it was a city like espero and they wanted me to go to the balcony or leave I would
Sint, staff overrules you. You could wait like 2 mins and then walk around there
Sintdose wrote:
As I said I had full right to be there it was in spawn if it was a city like espero and they wanted me to go to the balcony or leave I would

There was a meeting in there. Dont claim you have all rights.

Edit: dont take this sentence as my opinion on the whole incident.
Sint you want your diamond tools back, I picked them up.
Sintdose, you didn't have to be on the balcony but you couldn't stay in the meeting, even if you wanted to, regardless of what city it was in.
Sintdose wrote:
we don't know who did it. when it first happened the person who picked it up gave it to me. I have had problems with mods before such as goldengm tp into my base idk if he did it but he ran off and next second TNT went off in my base

Edit: I can't keep up with people go back 3 post and tha tis what I'm posting about when you see my posts lol

Stop bringing that up, it wasn't me and if i was.

Prove it.
All I wanted there was to sit where I pleased other 3rd party people could be there all I wanted was to sit where I wanted in the stands.
Seems like things got blown outa per-portion once again. To me nothing bad was even done today, and if stuff was I wanna know and I'd do something about it. The title and OP is totally different from what really happened and like I said before you sorta expect to be taken care of a little to much.

Anyways I gotta go for a bit so last response for a while. Your a good kid sint just gotta calm down a bit and take these incidents with a grain of salt. Hopefully you stay
well heres how i see it if yo dont like it here and cant just work problems out with people instead of blowing up like you did on the post then just go we dont need nor do we want players who dont apprciate what a great and amazing server this is if you dont lke it leave . (emphasis on period)
well put chriss <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> also, sint is cool again. We talked in mumble