Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm done (Title edited by admin)
Started by [E] Sintdose

Well who did it sintdose? It is wrong if they did it

Edit: unless by mistake, but then they should have refunded items or helped you get them back
Darkest. you are so off that i laughed IRL
Gatschet wrote:
Darkest. you are so off that i laughed IRL

Alright so tell us what happened, then?
I can't really exactly tell what happened but this is what I'm getting from it?

Cryston told sint to tp to him, sint said no cause he was chillin, relaxing and acting all cool and playing some bball out by the pool, so goldengm tp'd him to his death because of it?

And while I honestly don't pay much attention to sintdose on minecraft, it shouldn't matter who it is that is an abuse of admin power.

Some words from cryston on his side would be nice here.

Edit: Wait so cryston not golden.....right?
I asked Sintdose 3 times if he would go on to the balcony since he wasn't invited to the Convention.

I then put him on to the balcony using tphere.

I have no idea who tped him to death though.

I doubt it was Cryston.
NO. We were having the convention in the cathedral, guests had to sit in the baclony and sintdose want listening. golden tp'd him to the balcony and then he left the balcony. That is when he was tp'd to his death.
we don't know who did it. when it first happened the person who picked it up gave it to me. I have had problems with mods before such as goldengm tp into my base idk if he did it but he ran off and next second TNT went off in my base

Edit: I can't keep up with people go back 3 post and tha tis what I'm posting about when you see my posts lol
oh so you actually broke into a meeting after being taken out of it by a mod sint.
It was a meeting in the cathedral i wanted to see it and I didn't want to sit in the balcony
And a mod/admin told you to stay out and even ported you out of it. You don't get everything you want sint just cause you say you want it.