Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm done (Title edited by admin)
Started by [E] Sintdose

I'm tired of this server full of trolls and assholes. There are nice people in few but the rest are just assholes. Cryston repeatly tping to my death because I was in the cathedral at spawn plus mods injust not kicking thier friends even when they are breaking the rules. Sawine clean up your server I'm fucking out.
Who are you?
fuck you
Oh sorry. I misread your name. Sorry you're so mad. Maybe file some complaints when the incidents happen.
No offence sintdose but you sorta expect to be babied a bit. But you are constantly whining and screaming at people to shut up, ect when one little thing goes wrong or even when they were killing you in war world.

I also dont understand what cryston did. If I think i know what you mean, I doubt he was Tp'ing you to your death. If mods werent doing the proper job you can always tell me
See ya, enjoy single player Sintdose.
well sintose as u r a member of helghan. helghan will be collecting everything ur own
I witnessed Sintdose being dropped until death but don't know who did it. They did ask you to go to balcony though, Sintdose
I don't expect that I'm tired of trolls. when i tell them to shut up that is when they try to bother and troll me. In the WW I was mad once and I was stupid to do that. I ask if they are kind of enough to give me stuff back that is all.

IDK who did it but I believe it was cryston
I had ful right to be any where in spawn including cathedral in mumble I said I would shut up if they would just leave me alone