Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [WW] TNT Removal
Started by [E] sawine

*facepalm*

Then how would you know who blew it up?

~SN
um jw who spaces post is directed to and i dont think there is an easy way to regulate, usually mods and admins are in the tnt wars and there too busy using tnt to moderate and regulate it
Mikeliskewl wrote:
um jw who spaces post is directed to and i dont think there is an easy way to regulate, usually mods and admins are in the tnt wars and there too busy using tnt to moderate and regulate it

I hope you know its almost humanly impossible to watch over the WW.

Constantly and everywhere....
I mean, if someone were to come across the base and blow it up, how would the owner know who blew it up.

So then they would be punished accordingly?

~SN
My TNT skin would be pointless without it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
40 to 5...

Topic resolved?

~SN
lols yea i know what you mean sawine it would be nearly impossible but i think almost every faction has either a mod or admin in it, at least major factions, so they can keep watch and its the major factions that we have to be on guard for becasue they have so many memebers
getting rid of tnt would remove a lot of the ww fun. it just needs to be handled MATURELY. like others said don't blow up something simply because you found it. fight fair.
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
I think the Mod / Admin TP ability should be removed in War World.

~SN

I actually kind of agree, it shouldn't be allowed to be used if not strictly for mdoerating.

I've had people "summon" me from my home into abttle out of the blue wehn i had diamond on me and stuff (thanks goldengm!)

I think removing /home will add a dynamic to the gameplay, people stalking each other to find their bases or having to be crafty.

I worry that people are breaking the rules and using mods to find bases, i've had a couple discovered magically, without even using the access shaft, and yes make real entrances to your abse dont jsut dig down to bedrock and /home set, that's cheap
No, Dont Disable it The TNT was the mean of WW if tnt Is Not Allowed the WW will lose it Fun

P.S: Please , Can u fix the /home issue thing.