Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [WW] TNT Removal
Started by [E] sawine

I agree with the cannon rule, you can only fire TNT from those, no placing it unless its for building purposes.
But again, how could we make sure people will respect that rule when there would be no one around them ?

Staff cannot "patrol" the WW, and even if they would, they cant be everywhere.

Removing TP from mods have even been suggested. I personally think none of them is using with abuse, because they know the consequences.
Off-topic: Sawine read the server-wide apology please..
I'm sorry, I hate the cannon rule. It's silly to say you have to build a certain way to use it. However, i think that both factions being present is good.
I think the Mod / Admin TP ability should be removed in War World.

~SN
i agree with both spacenarwhal and jpk mods should not be allowed to tp in war world, plus what are they gonna use it for in ww anyways?

also firing from cannons is not very fair becasue first off you need to know how to make them, then you have to reposition it if you wanna fire a different way and they could just kill you while firing, it would be nice if people kinda mixed it up, making a connon then after firing a bit they rush in for close-quarters

and the most important rule, DO NOT TNT OR GRIEF SOMEONES FORT IF THEY ARE NOT THERE TO DEFEND, IF YOU SEE A FORT, LOOK AT COLOR THEN SHOUT OUT TO THAT FACTION ASKING IF ANYONES ONLINE if their not then dont tnt it wait for a fair fight, you dont want it to be easy do you? a hard won battle is much better than a battle won with no opponents
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i agree with both spacenarwhal and jpk mods should not be allowed to tp in war world, plus what are they gonna use it for in ww anyways?

also firing from cannons is not very fair becasue first off you need to know how to make them, then you have to reposition it if you wanna fire a different way and they could just kill you while firing, it would be nice if people kinda mixed it up, making a connon then after firing a bit they rush in for close-quarters

and the most important rule, DO NOT TNT OR GRIEF SOMEONES FORT IF THEY ARE NOT THERE TO DEFEND, IF YOU SEE A FORT, LOOK AT COLOR THEN SHOUT OUT TO THAT FACTION ASKING IF ANYONES ONLINE if their not then dont tnt it wait for a fair fight, you dont want it to be easy do you? a hard won battle is much better than a battle won with no opponents

Who's going to respect that lol.

The temptation is too much.

~SN
Mikeliskewl wrote:

This. Nothing is more cowardly than demolishing someones base when they aren't there. Also don't just boobytrap the base and then wait till someone goes on to blow it up.
coughGrifffcough

lol
Well the vote is kinda unanimous...

Just need to find "easy" way to regulate tnt....