Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MrM12LRV

Oki, read back to what i posted....
Please just post it like this

1. blah

2. blah

Because that is 4 pages and it is way too early to go through that much
Read topic okifool66,

It doesnt matter what you break, it doesnt matter if to you its shit and its not important. Who can say what is important to some1 and not to some1 else.

The point is, if he dont have respect and dont feel any "guilt" to have broke the rules, what tells me he is going to have more respect towards other constructions and that he wont break the rules again ?
I respectfully withdraw my past opinion and vote to ban him forever
well he is being investigated for the breaking of the vegas lamposts, he was griefing goldens zeppelin, and he was seen destroying vegas monorail those would be other warning i suppose
Exeriti wrote:
Heark wrote:
Technically this is a pvp server though. No where does it say we actually can't go around killing people. i don't see how that is a bannable offense. (or worth a strike, whatever he was given for it)

Althought this might be a PvP server, theres rules about killing people inside the city. Therefore, murdering inside a city is quite stupid, expesally at Goldens watch.

Actually I wasn't aware that cities were able to create rules that allowed you to be banned if you killed someone inside their city. As far as I'm concerned, that is abuse of mod/admin power. The only consequences individual people or factions can/should be allowed to carry out as punishment for legal actions that transgress upon a individual/group are in-game, such as killing that person on sight, removing their lot from your city, etc.

Also, I brought up the fact that this is a pvp server because it was mentioned before that he had been given a strike/warning when he had killed people in vegas. My argument was that this should not be deserving of a strike or warning, therefore this being his 3rd, not 4th offense according to previous statements. Not until after my post was it clarified that he had been given warnings for 3 OTHER TRANSGRESSIONS besides the killing.
Heark wrote:
Exeriti wrote:
Heark wrote:
Technically this is a pvp server though. No where does it say we actually can't go around killing people. i don't see how that is a bannable offense. (or worth a strike, whatever he was given for it)

Althought this might be a PvP server, theres rules about killing people inside the city. Therefore, murdering inside a city is quite stupid, expesally at Goldens watch.

Actually I wasn't aware that cities were able to create rules that allowed you to be banned if you killed someone inside their city. As far as I'm concerned, that is abuse of mod/admin power. The only consequences individual people or factions can/should be allowed to carry out as punishment for legal actions that transgress upon a individual/group are in-game, such as killing that person on sight, removing their lot from your city, etc.

Also, I brought up the fact that this is a pvp server because it was mentioned before that he had been given a strike/warning when he had killed people in vegas. My argument was that this should not be deserving of a strike or warning, therefore this being his 3rd, not 4th offense according to previous statements. Not until after my post was it clarified that he had been given warnings for 3 OTHER TRANSGRESSIONS besides the killing.

1. Cities can't make those rules.

2. If you would have read the whole thread you would know.
Just read through the first couple pages again before my first post. Realized I was taking the killings, which happened to be more or less the main focus in those pages as one of the 4 griefs that were mentioned. My mistake, and glad to see that cities can't make that rule (I took it that they could from the first pages because of my misconception at what was being said).

Anyway thanks for clearing that up.
Fem, wrong section. Lock please