Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MrM12LRV

Goldengm wrote:
Because you were killing people before.

I told you not to slay anyone in Vegas.

You didn't do so.

So i killed you.

Stop it with the lies on your appeal btw, those won't get you unbanned.

But I didn't slay anyone. I don't understand why you are explaining it this way. Tell the whole story please. You are making me look like a bad person.
Reggief wrote:
Lets stick to why he was banned not past "killings"

I was banned bacause I destroyed an important sign with words on it. When I replaced the sign, I did not retype what it said.

Edit: goldengm knows where the sign was at. If you need him to, he should be able to show where it was I think. He said he saw me destroy it.
Where?
Reggief wrote:
Where?

Oh, I just edited my previous post to show where. =)
Still dosent say where lol
MrM12LRV wrote:
Goldengm wrote:
Because you were killing people before.

I told you not to slay anyone in Vegas.

You didn't do so.

So i killed you.

Stop it with the lies on your appeal btw, those won't get you unbanned.

But I didn't slay anyone. I don't understand why you are explaining it this way. Tell the whole story please. You are making me look like a bad person.

I told you the whole story.

I am making you look like a bad person?

You are a bad person for griefing and murdering people without a reason! (Especially on my watch around Vegas)
The most important question is: Why ?

Why did you broke that sign ? They said you got warned 3x in the past.. ?
Technically this is a pvp server though. No where does it say we actually can't go around killing people. i don't see how that is a bannable offense. (or worth a strike, whatever he was given for it)

Edit: He said he was holding down his button and broke it. I often click mine a lot and it has happened before on my stuff. I can understand that kind of thing, but you should tell someone when you do it.
Reggief wrote:
Still dosent say where lol

Okay. It was an intersection sign somewhere. It was near two high towers. One was sand, and one was cobblestone. I am really sorry that I can't explain it better. I was just following this other person, so I wasn't paying attention to where we were at.
Heark wrote:
Technically this is a pvp server though. No where does it say we actually can't go around killing people. i don't see how that is a bannable offense. (or worth a strike, whatever he was given for it)

Edit: He said he was holding down his button and broke it. I often click mine a lot and it has happened before on my stuff. I can understand that kind of thing, but you should tell someone when you do it.

Even though it is a pvp server, I don't like killing people and then typing to them I won't give their stuff back.