Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MrM12LRV

Quote: ?

=============

Username: MrM12LRV

When you were banned : 4+9+11

Person who banned you: goldengm

Reason you were banned: I destroyed a sign with words on it. When I replaced the sign, I did not retype the words because I forgot them. I actually did not read the sign much either. After a few seconds of trying to rethink the sign, I just left it blank. I think it was 'rising' something. That may not sound like much, but it was. I think it was an important sign if I got banned for it.

=============

I would like to put this here too: goldengm killed me before he was a mod because I didn't know what the word 'slay' meant. I then killed him to get my things back. I think we eventually gave each other our things back, but it was after we killed each other a few times. Basically, gmgolden doesn't really like me much, and that may have been a reason too. I apologized to him from before, and I thought he accepted it, so this may not even be relevant. gmgolden should explain his part of this past story as well just in case my story is biased. I don't think it is. That's it.

Edit: I never said why I destroyed the sign. I told goldengm "I don't know actually." The real reason was that I was holding down my punching key. It is a habit of mine.
You were caught griefing the railway station with Blinxr once before, and griefing Golden's blimp. This was your third warning so you were banned.
Three strikes, your out.

Good luck finding a new server.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Three strikes, your out.

Good luck finding a new server.

~SN

Okay. Thank you anyway.
Where was the sign? and yes golden should post.
MrM12LRV wrote:
Quote: ?

=============

Username: MrM12LRV

When you were banned : 4+9+11

Person who banned you: goldengm

Reason you were banned: I destroyed a sign with words on it. When I replaced the sign, I did not retype the words because I forgot them. I actually did not read the sign much either. After a few seconds of trying to rethink the sign, I just left it blank. I think it was 'rising' something. That may not sound like much, but it was. I think it was an important sign if I got banned for it.

=============

I would like to put this here too: goldengm killed me before he was a mod because I didn't know what the word 'slay' meant. I then killed him to get my things back. I think we eventually gave each other our things back, but it was after we killed each other a few times. Basically, gmgolden doesn't really like me much, and that may have been a reason too. I apologized to him from before, and I thought he accepted it, so this may not even be relevant. gmgolden should explain his part of this past story as well just in case my story is biased. I don't think it is. That's it.

Edit: I never said why I destroyed the sign. I told goldengm "I don't know actually." The real reason was that I was holding down my punching key. It is a habit of mine.

I didn't kill you for not understanding the word 'slay'

I killed you for slaying people in Vegas.

On topic (kind of): You should be lucky other mods went soft on you by not banning you the first time you griefed.

Please stay banned

~GoldenGM
More explanation please lol
Goldengm wrote:
I didn't kill you for not understanding the word 'slay'

I killed you for slaying people in Vegas.

On topic (kind of): You should be lucky other mods went soft on you by not banning you the first time you griefed.

Please stay banned

~GoldenGM

Well I didn't slay anyone in Vegas. I remember you saying something like, "Do not slay anyone in Vegas. Do you understand that?"

That isn't the direct quotation of course, I don't remember it exactly. Maybe you do remember it.

Anyway, I said no, and you killed me.
Because you were killing people before.

I told you not to slay anyone in Vegas.

You didn't do so.

So i killed you.

Stop it with the lies on your appeal btw, those won't get you unbanned.
Lets stick to why he was banned not past "killings"