Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Complaints towards me
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Happyworm360 wrote:

but I saw him on more than sawine, and when I do see Sawine, he is standing in the middle of somewhere godded. Not talking or anything.

You my friend, dont know what running a server include. Ingame stuff is the "easy noob stuff" to admin.

When Im afk ingame, im 90% of times working on server.
Okifool wrote:
Why didn't sawine just rollback the server to BEFORE Broly went crazy? It would have been far easier than going through and repairing the map. If the backups had saved over the "good" backups by the time sawine got on, then this is understandable but I'd recommend having at least 3 backups to choose from just in case this ever happens again. Congrats admin team, ILY all for the wonderful job you do for the community.

FYI, safety mesures have been set in place just after the event to make sure such things dont happen again... and ofc we didnt repair the map during 20 hours for fun.... if it would been possible to roll back, we would had. And also, "before broly gets crazy", I dont see how is this possible, how would you stop something that is not started....

And as a final notice, I never took money, Im not taking money, and I wont take money.